SRAM's GX-1400 1x Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Sync tooth profile, the GX single-chainring crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links.
- Open Core and X-Sync Technology
- CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-Sync chainring (30/32T)
- Weight: 680g (GXP, 175mm, 32T)
Sram GX 1400 GXP Boost Crankset
The SRAM GX 2x crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM?s X-Glide™ chainrings, the GX crankset is engineered for 2x shifting performance. When paired with our wide range 10-42t cassette and GX 2x rear derailleur, GX 2x11 provides the widest range of gears ever offered on a 2x drivetrain.
- The SRAM GX 2x crankset delivers consistent performance every time out
- Our Open Core Technology (OCT?) cranks are stiffer, stronger, and lightweight beyond any solid forged crankset.
- X-Glide™ 2x11 shifting technology
- GX 2x11 provides the widest range of gears ever offered on a 2x drivetrain
- Chainring guard option
- BOOST 148 compatible
- Fat bike crank option
- Arm Material: Open Core technology™ AL
- Chainring Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 727g (24mm spindle, 175mm, 36-24t)
- Guard: Chainring guard available
- Bottom Bracket: BB30, PressFit 30, GXP®, PressFit GXP®
- Recommended Chain: PC-X1, PC-1130
- Interface: 24mm, 30mm
- Technology Highlight(s): X-Glide™, OCT? (Open Core Technology), BB30, PressFit 30, GXP®, PressFit GXP®, BOOST
- Options: BOOST 148
- Other: Chainline - 49.0mm, 52.0mm, 66.5mm
Please visit our website at http://www.ecomtb.com.my OR https://shopee.com.my/eco_mtb
** There is 1-3cm errors due to manual measurement. Please kindly understand.
** Actual product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
** WE DO NOT DO COD
** ONLINE ONLY
** We support original products only.
** PRICE INDICATED IS ALREADY BEST PRICE, EXCLUDE COURIER
Last Updated @ 7/2/2023 11:48:34 AM