STANTON Switch9er 29"
You want the velocity and capability that comes with big wheels. You want the fun and flickable nature of something smaller. You want to play with your mates on the local but you want to batter your nemesis on the downs.
It all comes together in the Switch9er – the ultimate enduro hardtail. The daddy of our playful Switch hardtail range, it’s a bike that does things it’s not supposed to, so you can do things you didn’t know you could.
Yeah the geometry’s progressive (isn’t everyone’s these days?) but it’s your riding that’s going to see the real progression. Whatever the Switch9er comes up against it won’t take no for answer, it’s just the way it’s built.
And how is it built? Let’s start with the CNC’d double-sided yoke on the chainstays – full of purpose. That’s providing the lateral stiffness you want to hit corners flat out and hold your line. It also means we can bring that rear wheel in, create nice short chainstays to make the bike whip through corners and let you pop that front wheel up. Study the BB drop; not too low, not too high. In the sweet spot that makes the most of a 29er’s innate stability but also means it leans willingly into corners. Then there are the materials. Choose from Taiwan-made 4130 chromoly steel or UK-made Reynolds 631.
THE RIGHT MATERIALS IN THE RIGHT PLACES TO MAXIMISE THE JOY
It’s why we use Reynolds 520 for the rear triangle on both frame options. Its blend of strength and compliance also adds to the Switch9er’s aggressive but playful character.
The geometry is based around a 140mm fork but this frame is strong enough to go full hooligan with 160mm on the front. In fact all our frames are certified for 10mm over these recommendations – we save the risks for the riding, not the engineering.
Frame Weight – 2.96kg
1. Reynolds 631 44mm head tube, gusseted down tube and our super-sweet alloy head badge.
2. ISCG 05 mounts and 73mm BB shell, Custom designed CNC’d Yoke that accommodates standard 29 x 2.4 tyre set-up.
3. Super-short chainstays (428 mm) made from Reynolds 520 tubing.
4. Custom CNC’d Swapout dropouts (12 x 148, 12 x 142, 10 x 135 or horizontal). Comes supplied with 12 x 148 as standard unless you specify different dropouts with your order.
5. Birmingham manufactured Reynolds DZB (Dual zone butting) 631 air hardened front triangle with custom profiled seat tube. Full internal routing takes full-length gear outer for consistent, weather-proof shifting.
6. 30.9 stealth routing dropper-compatible seat tube (34.9 clamp).
7. Recommend fork travel: 140mm - 160mm
Please visit our website at http://www.ecomtb.com.my OR https://shopee.com.my/eco_mtb
** There is 1-3cm errors due to manual measurement. Please kindly understand.
** Actual product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
** WE DO NOT DO COD
** ONLINE ONLY
** We support original products only.
** PRICE INDICATED IS ALREADY BEST PRICE, EXCLUDE COURIER
Last Updated @ 26/4/2023 1:26:43 PM