THE RIVAL 700.
COUNT YOUR HEADSHOTS
Knowing is half the battle, and that is why we’ve equipped the Rival 700 with a completely customizable OLED Display. Access on-the-fly sensitivity settings, in-game statistics, button mapping, and personalize the display with your gamer name or favorite team’s logo.
FEEL YOUR COOLDOWNS
The mouse is no longer merely an input device; gamers can now feel in-game events, aiding them in critical decision-making. Customize every aspect of the alerts from intensity to vibration patterns.
Take it a step further and set individual alerts for multiple triggers like cooldown timers, health status, and more through SteelSeries Engine.
Make It Yours
The Rival 700 is armed to the teeth with physical customization options to ensure it remains on top of the leaderboards.
Equipped with two swappable cables, gamers can choose the best cable for their battlestation. Modular sensors ensure you always have the form factor you want and sensor you need.
Gamers can also swap out the top cover and choose between different materials and designs.
- Material: Matte Top Cover
- Ergonomic, Right-Handed
- Grip Style: Palm, Claw, and Fingertip
- Number of Buttons: 7
- SteelSeries Switches: Rated for 30 Million Clicks
- Reinforced Left and Right Clicks
- Weight: 135g, 0.3lbs
- Weight w/ Cable: 159g, 0.35lbs
- Height: 124.85mm, 4.92in
- Width: 68.46mm, 2.70 in
- Depth: 41.97mm, 1.65in
- Short cable length (non-braided): 1m, 3.28 ft
- Long cable length (braided): 2m, 6.5 ft
- Sensor Name: PixArt PMW3360
- Sensor Type: Optical
- CPI: 100 to 16,000
- IPS: 300
- Acceleration: 50g
- Polling Rate: 1 ms (1000 Hz)
- Zero Hardware Acceleration
- Tracking Accuracy: 1:1
- Gamesense Support
- OLED Display Customization
- Tactile Alert Customization
- SteelSeries Engine Support: SSE3
- Multiple CPI Options
- Programmable Buttons
- Onboard Profile Storage
- Acceleration Customization
- Deceleration Customization
- Color Options: 16.8 Million
- Printable 3-D Nameplate
- Rival 700
- Braided Long Cable
- Soft PVC Short Cable
- Quick Start Guide
Last Updated @ 11/11/2016 4:31:14 PM
:::LOCAL DELIVERY METHOD:::
:::INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY METHOD:::
:::TERMS and CONDITIONS:::
1) WE DO NOT KEEP STOCK FOR MOST OF THE ITEMS. FOR EVERY ORDER WE RECEIVE, WE WILL GET THE ITEMS FROM OUR DISTRIBUTOR AND DELIVER TO YOU.
2) SOME OF THE PRODUCTS WILL SHIP DIRECTLY FROM DISTRIBUTOR TO YOUR PLACE.
3) KINDLY NOTE THAT FOR WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT PREORDER UPON RECEIVE THE DEPOSIT / FULL PAYMENT.
4) STRICTLY NO CANCELLATION OF ORDER.
5) NO CHANGES SHALL BE MADE AFTER PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
6) WE ARE NOT RELIABLE FOR ANY MISSING/DAMAGES PRODUCTS INCURRED DURING POSTAGE.
7) WE RESERVE THE RIGHTS TO REVISE THE T&C WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
:::WARRANTY and RETURN POLICY:::
1) WE WILL ISSUE RECEIPT FOR WARRANTY CLAIM PURPOSE.
2) FOR THE DEFEATED ITEM, YOU MAY SEND IT BACK TO US FOR WARRANTY CLAIM , OR CONTACT DISTRIBUTOR DIRECTLY. WE WILL ASSIST ON WARRANTY CLAIM.
3) WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURN OF THE PRODUCTS, GOODS SOLD ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this product
0.0 stars out of 5
Share your thoughts with others
Write a review
Only buyers who purchased the product may leave a review