Compensator This controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn't need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
STIHL anti-vibration system Precisely calculated buffer zones minimise the transfer of engine and saw chain vibrations to the front and rear handles. The chainsaw therefore runs noticeably smoother. This allows the user to save their strength and work longer.
STIHL Ematic System Compared to conventional bars without Ematic, the STIHL Ematic system reduces the consumption of chain lubricant by up to 50 %, depending on the type of wood and the cutting attachment used. This system comprises a STIHL Ematic or Ematic S guide bar, a STIHL Oilomatic saw chain and a variable-flow or reduced-flow oil pump. As a result, virtually every drop of chain lubricant is delivered to exactly the right spot.
Last Updated @ 10/12/2018 3:32:51 PM
Terms and Conditions:
1) Goods sold is not refundable or exchangeable.
2) Price is subjected to change without prior notice.
3) Items will be checked before postage. Any damage or loss must be inform and provide with picture within 2 days, late information will be not be entertained. The returned item must be in complete set or same as the condition as we ship out. Must be sent back within 3 days.
4) Buyer will have to pay for all the return shipping fees (defected item).
5) We will not accept return of product(s) that are been used, not compatible with your system configuration or damaged during shipment. Only manufacturer defect is accepted.
Any problem and question you can directly call our customer services line 012-6933 282 for more info. Thanks for viewing our pages and enjoy buying our goods. :)