Please read our terms and conditions before order.
PRODUCT WARRANTY -
If you encounter quality issues within the warranty period you will be covered. Every product has a specific warranty period.
WARRANTY EXCLUSION -
All warrantees begin from the date the product is received. If a product develops a fault during the warranty and the fault is due to a quality issue rather than your own breakage or misuse, we will accept a return. However here are situations you are unlikely to be covered for.
a) The user voids the warranty if they
- Flash the firmware of a device
- Opens the body in an attempt to fix, otherwise
- Modify remove or swap parts of a product
- Uses the device in a way that it is not intended for
- Continues to use once the fault occurs and causes more damage
- Fail to contact us when the problem first occurs
b) Warrantees do not cover cases of damage to products from accidental breakage, misuse, or general wear and tear.
c) Returns without prior discussion and will not be accepted.
d) If your product is covered by warranty and a repair is impossible and we can’t offer a replacement due to stock or an outdated model,we will credit you what you originally paid so that you can choose to purchase another item.
e) For health reasons certain adult and clothing products cannot be returned if opened
RETURN POLICY -
Did your item arrive damaged or not working? If so you are protected and can make a claim, the procedure is outlined below.
1) Contact us within 3 days after you have received your item in defective condition
2) Show us photo of front and back side of packaging box
3) Show us photo or video of problem, defective area of the issue
4) We will review the claim and our sales manager will contact you
5) We refund or replace as your choice
You are agreed with the terms and conditions stated when you placing the order.