Tempaper TE10575 Travertine Removable Peel and Stick Wallpaper, Black/Gold
Travertine, well known from the quarries in Tivoli, Italy, was the selected material for several iconic ancient Roman buildings. You'll surely experience ancient Rome in your home by installing this blac and metallic gold colorway design. Tempaper offers individuals the freedom to be creative with decorating, to embrace pattern, texture, and color, and to create bold and expressive interiors, without the worry of a long-term commitment. To apply, peel away the backing to expose the water-based adhesive. Press onto a smooth surface and align the pattern from panel to panel. Tempaper removable wallpaper is Type A fire-rated for flame spread and smoke developed. Product works best when applied to surfaces that have been primed and painted with a satin or semi-gloss finish. Applications on flat and matte paints and textured surfaces are not recommended.
- A ready-to-use, self-adhesive product. No pastes or glues needed, and no residue left behind.
- Repositionable, making prints easy to align.
- DIY friendly. Simply peel off to remove or leave up indefinitely. Ideal for renters and homeowners alike.
- Transform an accent wall or entire room. Other popular applications include covering furniture, bookcases, stair risers, drawers and more.
- Perfect for bathroom and kitchen applications. Product is steam and moisture resistant.
- Made in the USA
- Roll size: 1 roll = 20. 5 inches wide x 16. 5 feet long = 28 sq. ft.
Peel back 3 - 4 ft. of the backing.
Begin application from the top edge of the ceiling and butting wall if applicable.
Use a squeegee to smooth out any air pockets.
Starting with any corner firmly peel up or down slowly parallel to the surface.