Thorne Research - Whey Protein Isolate - Easy-to-Digest Whey Protein Isolate Powder - NSF Certified for Sport - Vanilla - 29.5 ozfrom USA
- Repair: Promotes the repair and rebuilding of muscle tissue*
- Tastes Great: 21 grams of protein. Mix with water or blend in a smoothie
- Certified For Sport: Supports high-performance nutrition programs and is NSF Certified for Sport
- Free From: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients - without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish.
- Thorne's commitment to integrity and science-backed products has helped us earn the trust of thousands of health-care professionals, U.S. National Teams, the Mayo Clinic, and families around the world.
Dietitians recommend consuming high-quality protein at every meal. Thorne's protein powders are convenient and versatile sources of high-quality protein. These complete protein powders contain essential amino acids and have optimal absorption profiles.* While most whole food protein sources require preparation and refrigeration, a protein powder supplement can be kept easily for a quick serving of protein, as a stand-alone snack, or to complement a protein-deficient meal. Thorne's portfolio of protein powder supplements supports fitness training, weight management, or just maintaining a healthy lifestyle.* Low in sugar, calories, and fat, and easy to digest, Thorne only uses ingredients and flavorings derived from natural sources and free from common allergens. These Thorne powders can be mixed with water or a beverage, or blended into a delicious smoothie or shake.,