The TLC08x-Q1 is the first general purpose operational amplifier to highlight TI's BiCMOS technology. The BiMOS family concept is simple: provide an upgrade path for BiFET users who are moving away from dual-supply to single-supply systems and demand higher AC and DC performance. With performance rated from 4.5 V to 16 V across an automotive temperature range (?40\u00b0C to 125\u00b0C), BiMOS suits a wide range of audio, automotive, industrial, and instrumentation applications. Developed in TI?s patented LBC3 BiCMOS process, the BiMOS amplifiers combine a very high input impedance, low-noise CMOS front end with a highdrive bipolar output stage, thus providing the optimum performance features of both. AC performance improvements over the TL08x-Q1 BiFET predecessors include a bandwidth of 10 MHz and voltage noise of 8.5 nV/?Hz. These features enable the TLC08x-Q1 devices to be suitable for ADAS (such as short-range radar) and body in automotive. The TLC082-Q1 is also suitable in infotainment and cluster as a pre amp in car audio applications. DC improvements include an ensured VICR that includes ground, a factor of four reduction in input offset voltage down to 1.5 mV (maximum), and a power-supply rejection improvement of greater than 40 dB to 130 dB. Added to this list of impressive features is the ability to drive \u00b150-mA loads comfortably from an ultrasmall-footprint MSOP PowerPAD? package, which positions the TLC08xQ1 as the ideal high-performance, general-purpose operational amplifier family
If Buyer prefers not to make payment through NetPay.
Please send us an email, detailing the items required, quantity and customer address. Any bulk Order will be further discussed.
We will forward buyer a new quotation with any shipping charges and may be subjected to a small discount.
Bank transfer account will be provided:
Public Bank: 3204886134
(Include details of the bank transfer for our reference)
Instant transfer is recommended as it would improve our processing time or remove delays.
Drop us a call afterwards.
Thank you for your business.
Seller will process your paid order on the next working day.
We will always try our best on same day delivery.
Delivery excludes Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Store daily Cut-off time is 1PM as our prefered courier company has a daily cut-off time as well.
Buyer pays on Friday, seller will then process on the next working day which is Monday and ship on the same day or on the following day, Tuesday.
Estimated arrival time depends on the following factors:
1. Products' availability.
2. The shipping address for the order.
3. The seller location.
4. Delays caused by the courier service.
Welcome to Techmakers!
We are always willing to help regardless of the Terms and Conditions agreed.
- Techmakers care greatly on customer satisfaction and prioritise on after-sales service.
- Kindly contact us before leaving any negative rating. We aim to resolve every issue faced by our customers.
- Payments should be made within 72 hours after are orders placed to reduce delays in processing time.
- Please allow up to 2 days of processing time and wait for the delivery email. All receipts can be downloaded in Lelong > My Buying > Order ID > Order Confirmation.
- If occur where item purchased is out of stock, please allow us some time to discuss with you on whether to wait for stock arrival, exchange for other product as agreed or full refund as a last resort.
- Customers are welcomed to visit our store to discuss any matters further, including purchasing our products. ( In-store retail prices may differ ).
- Large Quantity or Bulk Order can be further discussed through our contact email for a better deal.
Every items' prices and information may change without notice.