OEM Cabin Quality Air Filter
Fit In Model
- Toyota Hilux Virgo 2006
- Toyota Innova
- Toyota Hiace 2006(DIESEL)
- We have over 5 years of experience of Automotive Air Conditioning spare parts, a location at Kuala Lumpur selling high quality products and you can trusted company. Nowadays, we extend our business into internet connection that can be run anywhere in whole Malaysia with a mobile/laptop, you just need a click, we will delivery on next business day to you.
What is Blower Air Filter?
- The is a high particulate filtration medium that is attached to the outside air intake of your vehicle's ventilation system. This device help to improve air quality and filter out pollution from the air that circulates inside the vehicle. Most air filters are made from a pleated paper construction, using a variety of different filtration media. Some are a cotton and paper blend, while others are basically extremely miniaturized paper filters similar to the air filter of your car's intake system. There are some that are just a formed and shaped cotton filter in a cartridge.
What is the usage for air filter?
- -helps trap pollen, bacteria, dust and exhaust gases that may find their way into a vehicle\u2019s air conditioning
- -prevents leaves, bugs and other debris from entering air-conditioning (HVAC) system. A dirty or clogged cabin air filter can cause musty odors in the vehicle and cause contaminants to become so concentrated in the cabin that passengers actually breathe in more fumes and particles when riding in the car compared to walking down the street. A restricted cabin air filter can also impair airflow in the HVAC system, possibly causing cooling problems,In long time, air conditioner evaporator coil may also become damaged by corrosion.
Recommend time or mileage to change:
- Every 12,000 or 15,000 miles, others longer \u2014 and how often can depend on how much you drive and where. If you drive in heavy traffic in an area that has poor air quality, you could need to replace the filter annually or even more.