Toyota Hilux Vigo KUN25 (2005 ~)
We accept cash, debit/credit cards and online transfer:-
Name : CHAN HUAT AUTO SUPPLIES SDN BHD
A/C No : 5141 4165 3024
1. Orders will be shipped within 1-2 working days after payment is received.
2. Please ensure that your address is stated correctly in the official receipt.
3. You may track your shipment via the tracking number which will be provided to you as soon as your item is post.
4. Please ensure that there is someone to collect the parcel at the given address during working hours.
5. You mayl be notified by the courier service should the delivery be unsuccessful and you will have to retrieve it from their branches.
You will receive an email to acknowledge your order. It will confirm which products you have ordered, but it may not constitute an acceptance of your order. You may be directed to a third-party site to complete your order.
We do not have to accept your order, and we will not accept your order if:
We reserve the right to refuse any order.
Pricing and payment
Prices throughout the website are quoted in Riggit Malaysia and payment can only be accepted in Ringgit Malaysia. Packing and delivery costs, if any, will be added to the total price of your purchase.
While we make every effort to ensure that the products shown on our website are currently available at the price shown, we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. If products you have ordered are unavailable, you will be notified as soon as possible.
The price you pay is the price of the products shown at the time you place your order, even if the price of the product has since changed.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions for buying products online from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the new Terms and Conditions for buying products online on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised Terms and Conditions for buying products online, you must not place any further orders.
Product Returns / Warranty Claims
Our warranty term applies provided the product is handled properly for its intended use, in accordance with its operating instructions and upon presentation of the original invoice or cash receipt.
The warranty may not apply or void if: