A windscreen wiper or windshield wiper is a device used to remove rain and debris from a windscreen or windshield. Almost all motor vehicles, including trains, watercraft and some aircraft, are equipped with such wipers, which are usually a legal requirement.
Kennon windshield wiper blades are made with silicone rubber, which ensures greater visibility by coating the windshield with silicone to promote continuous water beading in inclement weather. The effect is similar to popular windshield coatings but without the hazy side effects. Water beads up into droplets at low speeds that are easily removed by ordinary wiping. At higher speeds, wind pressure pushes the water off the windshield, often without even requiring wiper use.
The silicone rubber is also twice as durable as traditional rubber, allowing them to perform better over a longer period of time.
Kennon wiper blades maintain a sharp, clean edge and offer better wear resistance in all climates
Wiper size available: 14" 16" 17" 18" 19" 20" 21" 22" 24" 26"
- Long Lasting Up to 5 Years
- Super Clean & Silent
- Quick & easy installation
- Flexible = No Screeching Noise
- High Quality Silicone Wiper
- Performance: Silicone compound promotes water beading and quiet operation
- 10 Times Cleaner then normal Rubber Wiper Blade
- Durable: Silicone rubber lasts at least 2x longer than traditional blades
- Better Value: Long-term costs are lower due to outstanding durability and refill capability
- Made in Taiwan
- Weight: 0.5Kg
- NEW DESIGN, Nice~
**** 1 SET 19" Wiper blade + 21" wiper blade