• 100% compatible, High Quality OEM replacement cabin air filter
Supported Vehicle Model
• Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2009-2016 (GRJ150/GRJ151/TRJ150)
What is a cabin air filter?
Cabin air filter is a high particulate filtration medium that is attached to the outside air intake of your vehicle's ventilation system. The device helps to improve air quality and filters out pollution from the air that circulates in the vehicle.
Benefits of installing an Activated Carbon Charcoal Cabin Air Filter
• Cleanse incoming air for the vehicle's air conditioning system.
• Helps to trap a broad range of microscopic particles, pollen, bacteria, dust, leaves, bugs, and other debris that may find their way into your vehicle's air conditioning system.
• Removes hazardous chemical compounds found in smog and automotive exhaust gases.
• Helps to eliminate the bad smell of dirty air before it enters the air-cond blower.
• Helps to maintain peak operating of your vehicle's heating and air conditioning systems.
• Helps to protect your health by improving the quality of the air you breathe while in the vehicle.
• 100% compatible, OEM replacement filters are easy to install.
Benefits of changing a new Activated Carbon Charcoal Cabin Air Filter
• A dirty or clogged cabin air filter can cause musty odors in the vehicle and cause contaminants to become so concentrated in the passengers compartment, thus can affect the passengers health in your vehicle.
• Regularly replacing your cabin air filter can offer relief for asthma, allergy and hay fever sufferers.
• It helps to protect the performance of your air conditioning system. A restricted cabin air filter will impair the airflow, possibly causing cooling problems.
• It avoids wasting your vehicle's housepower. A dirty cabin air filter will cause your vehicle's air conditioning system to run less efficiently.
• It increases the amount of air flow into the passenger compartment.
• It helps to reduce the temperature in the passenger compartment. As a result, it helps to reduce the work load of your car’s air conditioning system.
How often should you change the cabin air filter?
Recommendation is every 15,000 km - 20,000 km, and how often can depend on how much you drive and where. If you drive in heavy traffic in an urban area that has poor air quality, you could need to replace the filter annually or even more often.
How to Buy?
If you are interested to buy this product, please send us a message via the Contact Seller button, WhatsApp/WeChat, or e-mail:
• Company : Serium Enterprise
• WhatsApp/WeChat : 019 - 232 7090
• E-mail : email@example.com
• Peninsular Malaysia - FREE SHIPPING!
• Sabah & Sarawak - FREE SHIPPING!
• Usually ships within 1-2 business days after full payment is received.
• Tracking information will be emailed to you as soon as we process your order.
• Shipment transit time is provided by the carrier and it excludes weekends and holidays. Transit and delivery times may vary, particularly during holiday season.
• Please make sure the recipient's shipping address is correct. We will not be held responsible for failure to deliver your item due to incorrect recipient's shipping address.
• We accept credit card through PayPal and bank-in.
• Please notify us once the payment has been made by sending the bank-in slip via WhatsApp/WeChat to 019 - 232 7090 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please inspect your item immediately once you receive them. Claims for damaged on arrival, missing, or incorrect item must be submitted to us within 14 days from the date you receive the item.
• We will not accept any claim for damaged on arrival, missing, or incorrect item beyond 14 days after you receive the item.
• Please contact us to request for return authorization before sending the item back to us. Your name, order number, and reason for return must be included in the message.
• Buyer must return the faulty item for warranty claim.
• Returned item must contain all original packaging materials. Please repack the item carefully.
• Buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
• Shipping, handling and insurance fees are non-refundable.
• We reserve the right to make final decision.
• We are not liable to the customer for damages beyond the amount of money that the customer has paid to us.
• The warranty does not cover any failure resulting in loss to software, data, lost profits, lost savings, any incidental damages or other economic consequential damages due to accident, abuse, misuse, negligence and acts of God.