Product ID : 221640651
Model / SKU : WRT-TPL-AC80
Conditions : New
Dimension (WxLxH) : 25cm x 35cm x 6cm
Warranty : 3 year(s)
- 802.11ac Wave2 Wi-Fi – 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band.
- 3×3 MIMO Technology – Transmitting and receiving data on three streams to pair flawlessly with your 3×3 clients.
- Boosted Wi-Fi Coverage – Beamforming technology delivers a highly efficient wireless connection.
- MU-MIMO – To help your devices achieve optimal performance by making communication more efficient.
- Personalized Management – Advanced features like Parental Controls, Guest Network, and Access Control provide individualized tools for network management.
- Intelligent Connection – Smart Connect directs clients to the less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage.
Maximum Wi-Fi Performance with Three Streams
- With 3×3 MIMO, Archer C80 is capable of transmitting and receiving data on three streams. 3×3 capable computers— like Macs—pair perfectly with C80 to perform at max with much higher efficiency than 2×2 MIMO routers.
Incredible 802.11ac Wave2 Home Wi-Fi
- Archer C80 delivers high-performance and affordable home Wi-Fi with total speeds up to 1900 Mbps. Handle simple tasks like sending e-mails or web browsing on the 2.4 GHz band and bandwidth-intensive tasks like online gaming or 4K/8K UHD streaming on the 5 GHz band—all lag-free.
Broader Coverage throughout Your Home
- Access your entertainment from every corner of your home with 4 external high-performance antennas. Beamforming technology detects devices and concentrates wireless signal strength towards them, even if they are far away or low-powered.
Connect More Devices Simultaneously
- Archer C80 helps your devices achieve optimal performance by making communication more efficient with MU-MIMO technology. Multiple devices are able to send and receive data on the best available band. Enjoy non-stop entertainment on all your devices—lag free.
Increased Efficiency in Wi-Fi Distribution
- Smart Connect helps your router automatically switch each device's connection to the best available Wi-Fi band while Airtime Fairness prevents older devices from slowing down your network. With both, everyone can enjoy a smoother, lag-free W-Fi experience.
Full Gigabit Ports
- Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 WAN+ 4 LAN) deliver maximum wired speeds. Plug in your PCs, smart TVs, and game consoles for fast and reliable connections.
Personalize Your Home Network
- Archer C80 provides a wealth of advanced tools for personalized management.
Easy Setup at Your Fingertips
- Set up Archer C80 in minutes via its intuitive web interface or the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device.
IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz
5 GHz: 1300 Mbps (802.11ac)
2.4 GHz: 600 Mbps (802.11n)
||3 Bedroom Houses
4× Fixed High-Performance Antennas
Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
Allocate devices to different bands for optimal performance
Simultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients
Improves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupation
Access Point Mode
||1.2 GHz CPU
||1× Gigabit WAN Port
4× Gigabit LAN Ports
Power On/Off Button
12 V ⎓ 1.5 A
12 V ⎓ 1 A
IP & MAC Binding
Application Layer Gateway
||1× 5 GHz Guest Network
1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network
|Quality of Service
||QoS by Device
||OTA Firmware Upgrade
DHCP Client List
Check Web Emulator>
||8.5 × 4.6 × 1.26 in
(215 × 117 × 32 mm)
||Wi-Fi Router Archer C80
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
Cable or DSL Modem (if needed)
Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
||FCC, CE, RoHS
||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
|WiFi Transmission Power
<30dBm(2.4GHz & 5GHz)
|WiFi Reception Sensitivity
11a 6Mbps:-98dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-78dBm
11ac VHT20_MCS0:-98dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS8:-72dBm
11ac VHT40_MCS0:-92dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS9:-68dBm
11ac VHT80_MCS0:-89dBm, 11ac VHT80_MCS9:-64dBm
11g 6Mbps:-97dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-77dBm
11n VHT20_MCS0:-97dBm, 11n VHT20_MCS8:-72dBm
11n VHT40_MCS0:-92dBm, 11n VHT40_MCS9:-67dBm
For additional version information, please go to the support page.
Last Updated @ 4/7/2021 6:06:20 PM
Dear customers, thanks for your inquiry and interested our products. Our working hour from Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 6:00PM. We'll reply you soon or whatsapp us +60127283065 for more inquiry. Thank you.
1. Credit Card
Credit card payment is available via NetPay Payment Gateway. You may choose and click the "NetPay" on checkout to complete a transaction.
2. Online Banking / Bank Transfer
This payment method is available via NetPay Payment Gateway. You may choose and click the "NetPay" on checkout to complete a transaction.
3. Offline Banking / ATM Cash Deposit
This payment method is also available. Please send photocopy or screenshot of your payment reference to us if you have made the payment via internet banking or ATM cash deposit for the order.
Our Email Address:
Our Banking Details
Bank Name: AmBank
Account Name: COMTALK MULTIMEDIA TRADING
Account No.: 0842022002120
This payment method is available. Transaction fee of 3.9% charged apply on total amount. Please contact us once payment made via PayPal.
Our PayPal account ID: email@example.com
Note: Great news! No transaction fee charged apply for all NetPay payment from April 2018 onwards.
SHIPPING and DELIVERY
All shipping fee calculation based on weight in kilogram (KG) started from minimum 0.001KG to maximum 30.0KG.
Total weight for combine items in single invoice is up to 30.0KG. Exceeding 30.0KG must be split to another invoice.
City-Link Express is our appointed main shipping service provider. Other shipping service providers can be appointed if neccassary upon request. All Items will be shipped once payment made and cleared at the same working day before 3:00 pm. Payment made and cleared after 3:00 pm, will be shipped on next working day.
All items may received estimated time in 1 to 2 working days to Peninsular Malaysia and 2 to 5 working days to Sarawak, Sabah and Labuan. Some delay causes may happened it will depends on shipping service provider's shipments process.
Tracking number will be updated by email once items shipped. Customers able to check the delivery status on next shipments day from the shipping service provider's website.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
Welcome to the comtalk.lelong.my online store. The term “ComTalk”, “We”, “Our” or “Us” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user, customer or the viewer of our website. By using this site, you are bound to the following terms and conditions:
Any transaction executed through COMTALK MULTIMEDIA TRADING and its subsidiaries is governed by the laws of Malaysia and any statement herein with regard to time, period and place is based upon the time, period and place of Malaysia. ComTalk has the right to change, move, or delete content on this website at any time without any given notice.
Cookies and Privacy
Site Content and Copyright
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that appear as part of this site, in other words “Contents of the Site” are copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by ComTalk. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers of www.comtalk.my, or hosted or published upon this website. ComTalk rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, ComTalk does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on this website.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We reserve the right to revise any errors, inaccuracies, change or edit information without prior notice to the customers.
Limitations of liability
ComTalk will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
These limitations of liability apply even if ComTalk has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
You hereby indemnify ComTalk and undertake to keep ComTalk indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by ComTalk to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of ComTalk legal advisers) incurred or suffered by ComTalk arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of These Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to ComTalk other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, ComTalk may take such action as ComTalk deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
ComTalk may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
ComTalk may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with ComTalk rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
RETURN and WARRANTY POLICY
All new products are subject to the warranty policy of the respective manufacturer. Please refer to the individual product for its warranty period. Return the product within the individual product warranty period.
Dead on Arrival (DOA)
Product is deemed DOA when it shows symptoms of hardware failure or prevents basic operation upon its first use out of the box.
Average Product Rating
0.0 stars out of 5
Share your thoughts with others
Write a review
Only buyers who purchased the product may leave a review