TRW FRONT LOWER ARM for HONDA CIVIC FD 1.8/2.0
Use TRW Aftermarket, one of the most respected suppliers of high-quality aftermarket parts in the world, to bring safety to you. Through the Steering and Suspension department, TRW offers the most advanced Track Control Arm range available on the market.
Choosing TRW Aftermarket is a simple and straightforward choice, with the control arm parts providing the following tangible benefits for drivers:
- Improved fuel economy with optimised weight and shape through finite element techniques
- Temperature resistant parts that perform in all conditions
- More than 1,000 types of control arm components to choose from to cover all vehicle types
- Enhanced ride handling and performance with a collection of rubber, metal and hydraulic bushes
- With the most rigorous testing process employed across all of TRW parts you can be sure that TRW products are the best in the business.
Why are control arms so important?
A track control arm is the hinged suspension link that connects the chassis and the suspension that carries the wheel. Attached with a single pivot, normally a rubber bushing, the control arm can adjust the position of the outboard end while sustaining the radial distance from the inboard mount. A track control arm is one of the most mechanically impressive parts of the suspension system, which means it is important to replace them when they become worn or broken.
Often the reason a replacement is required is due to the ball joint or bushing being worn out, but it can be very difficult and expensive to replace these components separately. This is why TRW believes that replacing the whole part will be more efficient and provide a longer lasting fix. Drivers should also consider changing the control arm when the wheel has been damaged due to an accident.
The benefits of choosing a TRW Track Control Arm
- The current TRW Control Arm range offers you more than 1,000 types of control arm component. This vast array of parts provides specialist help and support to a wide range of vehicle types.
- Exceptional parts ensures safety on the road
- Track control arms tested to ensure excellence
- Original Equipment experience
Last Updated @ 1/21/2017 10:32:30 PM
Last Updated @ 2/16/2017 9:55:18 PM