-TOYOTA CAMRY [ACV30] 2.0/2.4 (2002-2006)
- TOYOTA ESTIMA [ACR30 MCR30] 2.4,3.0 (2000-2003)
- TOYOTA ISIS [ANM10, ZGM1_] (2004-PRESENT)
- TOYOTA IPSUM ACM21
TRW Automotive, headquartered in Livonia, Michigan is an American global supplier of automotive systems, modules, and components to automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and related aftermarkets. In 2015, TRW Automotive was acquired by German ZF Friedrichshafen and subsequently has been renamed ZF TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.
WHY CHOOSE TRW?
TRW brake discs give you:
- 98% coverage of the European vehicle parc
- Brake discs that exceed OE specifications
High Carbon Discs
Because TRW disc rotors are designed not just to meet standards but also to be the best real-world solution, the High Carbon Discs can exceed manufacturer specifications. They provide improved thermal behaviour, great stability and best performance.
High Carbon Discs help meet the ever-increasing demands on brake discs in terms of weight, braking performance and NVH (noise vibration harshness) properties. With more vehicle manufacturers introducing High Carbon discs as standard, TRW making sure you can rely on strong coverage from their aftermarket range.
- Discs produced with High Carbon have optimal thermal conductivity, allowing the discs to run cooler and, as a result, ensure more consistent brake performance
- A High Carbon brake disc is less likely to distort, which means less performance-related problems
- High Carbon improves the thermal behaviour of the discs, giving better stability and increased resistance to distortion and thermal cracking
- High Carbon discs also help to provide a noise and judder-free performance
Disc brakes with cast iron safety
Because TRW committed to producing the safest and highest quality brake discs, a carefully controlled mixture of raw materials is used to produce the finest grey cast iron. Machining process quality isn\u2019t enough \u2013 it has to be the best possible mix from the initial casting for the best end performance quality.
TRW\u2019s exhaustive tests ensure:
- High carbon content (the fluidity allows easier casting and machining, plus a low degree of shrinkage)
- High melting temperature (1140\u00b0C- 1200\u00b0C)
- High wear resistance
- High thermal capacity
- High tensile and compressive strength, giving high levels of rigidity
- The castings then undertake a variety of stringent tests and controls before being released for machining to ensure the highest levels of safety.