UBiQUiTi EdgeRouter X
Advanced EdgeOS powered Gigabit Router
• Five (5) RJ45 Gigabit ports
• One (1) POE pass-trough port - passive 24V
• Ubiquiti EdgeOS provides intuitive web-based GUI and CLI management
• Fully Customizable Open Platform
• Carrier Class Reliability - 99.9% uptime
• Advanced Routing Protocols - OSPF, RIP and BGP natively supported
• Comprehensive IP v6 support
• Integrated Powerful Firewall
• Maximum Power Consumption - 5 W
• Industrial Grade Product
• Malaysia Local Product and Warranty support by Sublime Telecom Sdn. Bhd.
• Ubiquiti EdgeOS Routers are gaining popularity in Malaysia for large, medium and home networks.
• Malaysian companies using Ubiquiti solutions include Telekom Malaysia, Maxis, Celcom, KLIA/KLIA2, YTL and many others.
• Load Balance multiple ISP connections with EdgeOS Router and gain redundancy on top of higher speed.
• Use EdgeRouter to upgrade your basic ISP router - Compatible with TM Unifi, Maxis, Time and other local ISPs.
• See how Ubiquiti EdgeRouter stacks up against Cisco and Juniper routers in Tolly report below (Downloads section).
Introducing the EdgeRouter X from Ubiquiti Networks, part of the EdgeMAX platform. EdgeRouter-X combine carrier-class reliability with excellent price-to-performance value in an ultra-compact form factor.
Two models of the EdgeRouter X are available. The standard model, the ER-X, can be powered by an external power adapter or 24V passive PoE input. A passive PoE passthrough option is available to support a single airMAX device.
The SFP model, the ER-X-SFP, is powered by an external power adapter. The five Gigabit RJ45 ports support 24V passive PoE output for airMAX or UniFi® devices, while its SFP port provides fiber connectivity to support backhaul applications.
Powered by a proprietary and intuitive graphical interface, EdgeOS, EdgeRouter-X can easily be configured for routing, security, and management features required to efficiently run your network. For advanced network professionals, an integrated CLI is available for quick and direct access using familiar commands.
Set up multiple DHCP servers to assign IP ranges in different subnets on the different interfaces. Easily control dynamic and static IP addressing for your network devices.
Conveniently track network activity and devices from tools such as Ping, Trace, Discover, Packet Capture, and Log Monitor.
The EdgeRouter X provides a graphical user interface designed for convenient setup and control. Accessed via a network port and web browser, the user-friendly interface provides intuitive management with a virtual view of the ports, displaying physical connectivity, speed, and status. The Dashboard displays detailed statistics: IP information, MTU, transmit and receive speeds, and status for each physical and virtual interface.
EdgeOS is a sophisticated operating system loaded with robust features, including:
• Static routes and support of routing protocols: OSPF, RIP, and BGP
• Firewall policies and NAT rules
• DHCP services
• Quality of Service (QoS)
• Network administration and monitoring tools
• Comprehensive IPv6 support
• Choice of configuration methods: the graphical user interface to visualize the workings of your network or the Command Line Interface (CLI) to use advanced, command driven configuration
The CLI provides quick and flexible configuration by command line and features the following:
• For power users, configuration and monitoring of all advanced features
• Direct access to standard Linux tools and shell commands
• CLI access through the serial console port, SSH, Telnet, and the graphical user interface
|UBiQUiTi EdgeRouter X - ER-X |
|Dimensions||110 x 75 x 22 mm|
|Max. Power Consumption||5 W|
|Power Input||12VDC, 0.5A Power Adapter (Included)|
24V Passive PoE
|Power Supply||External AC/DC Adapter|
|Supported Voltage Range||9 to 26VDC|
|LED ||Power, Ethernet 0-4|
|Processor||Dual-Core 880 MHz, MIPS1004Kc|
|System Memory||256 MB DDR3 RAM|
|Code Storage||256 MB NAND|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|ESD/EMP Protection ||Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV|
|Operating Humidity ||10 - 90% Non-Condensing|
|Operating Temperature ||-10 to 45° C |
|Networking Interfaces |
|Data/PoE Input Port ||(1) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Port|
|Data Ports||(3) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports|
|Data/PoE Passthrough Port ||(1) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Port|
|EdgeOS Software Specifications |
IP in IP
|Addressing||Static IPv4/IPv6 Addressing|
|Routing ||Static Routes|
BGP (with IPv6 Support)
|Security ||ACL-Based Firewall|
|VPN ||IPSec Site-to-Site and Remote Access|
OpenVPN Site-to-Site and Remote Access
PPTP Remote Access
L2TP Remote Access
Stochastic Fairness Queueing
Random Early Detection
Token Bucket Filter
Deficit Round Robin
Hierarchical Token Bucket
|Management ||Web UI|
CLI (Console, SSH, Telnet)
UBNT Discovery Protocol
Downloads Datasheet : Download Product Datasheet
Quick Start Guide : Download User Guide
EdgeOS User Guide : Download PDF
Independent Comparisson to Cisco and Juniper Routers : Download PDF
Package ContentsUbiquiti ER-X unit12VDC, 0.5A Power AdapterQuick Start GuideUS or Europe power cord ( Malaysia (UK) power cord is available, please click here to order )
Contact Us PM on LelongEmail: email@example.comCall/SMS/Whatsapp: +6 012-368 0911
Product Photo Coming Shortly...
Update We have this product in stock!
We carry full range of Ubiquiti and MikroTik products at best prices in Malaysia.
Contact us or click Buy Now.