UBiQUiTi EdgePoint EP-R8
Advanced EdgeOS powered Indoor/Outdoor Gigabit Router with POE and SFP
We have this product in stock!
• Built to Last Outdoors - Weather-resistant Device
• Easy Installation - with included pole and wall mount accessories
• Six (6) RJ45 Gigabit ports
• Two (2) Combo 1.25Gbps SFP / RJ45 ports
• Ubiquiti EdgeOS provides intuitive web-based GUI and CLI management
• Carrier Class Reliability - 99.9% uptime
• Advanced Routing Protocols - OSPF, RIP and BGP natively supported
• Comprehensive IP v6 support
• Integrated Powerful Firewall
• Industrial Grade Product
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) support - Both 24V and 54V passive
• POE out support for Ubiquiti AirMax & AirFiber ranges
• Managed by free Ubiquiti UNMS Network management System
• Malaysia Local Product and Warranty support by Ubiquiti Authorised Partner - Sublime Telecom Sdn. Bhd.
• Ubiquiti EdgeOS Routers are gaining popularity in Malaysia for large, medium networks.
• Malaysian companies using Ubiquiti solutions include TM, Maxis, Celcom, KLIA/KLIA2, YTL and many others.
• Load Balance multiple WAN connections with EdgeOS Router and gain redundancy on top of higher speed.
• Use EdgePoint to upgrade and simplify your roofop or tower network design.
• Use EdgePoint outdoor and save on separate bulky Outdoor Enclosure.
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the EdgePoint, part of the EdgeMAX platform. The first application-specific designed WISP control point, the EdgePoint combines EdgeMAX routing features with fiber backhaul and versatile powering capabilities.
The EdgePoint is available in three models:
• EP-R6 Layer-3 router
• EP-R8 Layer-3 router
• EP-S16 Layer-2 switch with some layer-3 capabilities
The EdgePoint features FiberProtect to significantly reduce electrostatic discharge (ESD) failures and electromagnetic interference (EMI), greatly improve data signal integrity,and consolidate the wired data backhaul to a single fiber cable run for long-distance connectivity.
A single, compact controller efficiently eliminates clutter, expensive cabinets, extraneous installations, and excessive maintenance.
The ruggedized case withstands outdoor conditions, including wind, rain, and snow. The included cable sleeve protects the cables and cable opening. If you prefer, you can swap itout for your own conduit.
For the EP-R6 and EP-R8, powerful routing features – such as load balancing and failover– provide redundancy and increased performance for outdoor wireless links.
For the EP-S16, layer-2 link aggregation provides similar redundancy and increased performance benefits.
Powered by 54VDC or by PoE, the EP-R8 and EP-S16 can support 54 or 24V passive PoE to power all Ubiquiti products, including airFiber and airMAX.
Powered by 24VDC or by PoE, the EP-R6 can support 24V passive PoE to power most Ubiquiti products
|UBiQUiTi EdgePoint EP-R8 |
|Dimensions||188.6 x 177.1 x 49.8 mm|
|Max. Power Consumption||7W (Excludes PoE Output)|
|Enclosure Characteristics||Polycarbonate with UV Resistance|
|Power Input ||(1) DC Terminal Block|
(1) RJ45 (eth0)
(Self-Correcting Polarity Protection on DC Terminal Block Only,
Diode ORed Protection on All Power Inputs)
|Power Supply ||Min. 24V / 0.3A (Excludes PoE Output Power)|
|VDC Input ||24V, 3A|
|Passive PoE Input ||(1) 24V / 1.4A, 4-Pair (+1, 2, 4, 5; -3, 6, 7, 8) Passive PoE, eth0|
(Do NOT Configure eth0 in PoE Output Mode
if You Are Using a PoE Input Power Source.)
|Passive PoE Output ||(5) 24V / 0.7A, 2-Pair (+4, 5; -7, 8) Passive PoE, eth0 to eth4|
|Power Monitoring||(1) DC Terminal Block, Input Power|
(1) RJ45, eth0, Input Power
|Supported Voltage Range ||26 to 16VDC|
|Operating Temperature ||-10 to 50° C|
eth0 to eth4
|Processor ||Dual-Core 880 MHz, MIPS1004Kc|
|System Memory ||256 MB DDR3-1600 RAM|
|Code Storage||256 MB NAND|
|Certifications ||CE, FCC, IC|
|Pole Mount ||Yes|
|Wind Loading ||46 N @ 200 km/h|
|Wind Survivability ||200 km/h |
|Operating Temperature ||-40 to 65° C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90% Noncondensing|
|EdgeOS Software Specifications |
IP in IP
|Addressing||Static IPv4/IPv6 Addressing|
|Routing ||Static Routes|
BGP (with IPv6 Support)
|Security ||ACL-Based Firewall|
Application Identification with Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
|VPN ||IPSec Site-to-Site and Remote Access|
OpenVPN Site-to-Site and Remote Access
PPTP Remote Access
L2TP Remote Access
Stochastic Fairness Queueing
Random Early Detection
Token Bucket Filter
Deficit Round Robin
Hierarchical Token Bucket
|Management ||Web UI|
Ubiquiti Network Management System (UNMS)
CLI (GUI, Console, SSH, Telnet)
UBNT Discovery Protocol
Downloads Datasheet : Download Product Datasheet
Quick Start Guide : Download User Guide
EdgeOS User Guide : Download PDF
Package ContentsUbiquiti EP-R8 unitPole Mounting (2) Metal Straps and (20)Cable Ties Cable SleeveS2 Hex WrenchWall Mount Screws and AnchorsGigabit POE Adapter 54V 1.5AUS or European power cord ( Malaysia (UK) power cord is available, please click here to order )
Compatible / Recommended additional itemsProtect your EdgePoint with Ubiquiti Gigabit Surge Protector Gen2Compatible 1Gbps SFP Transceiver Modules click here to view. Our transceivers come with 2 years local warranty.
Contact Us PM on LelongEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgCall during Office Hours (Mon-Fri 10am-7pm, Sat 11am-3pm):
Technical / Support : +6 010-227 0261
Stock Check / Sales : +6 016-305 0261
After Office Hours / Bulk Order +6 012-368 0911 (Whatsapp only, no calls please)
About Us Sublime Telecom Sdn. Bhd. is the official authorized partner and reseller for Ubiquiti Networks Inc., D-Link, Mimosa and RF-Elements in Malaysia and Singapore. We are also Master Distributor for Mikrotik Inc. and Teltonika in Asia Pacific.
We only carry BRAND NEW HIGH QUALITY products at best prices in Malaysia.
Please see ZERO BAD or NEUTRAL reviews in our ratings from another platform for the LAST 6 YEARS!
Contact us or click Buy Now.