Ubiquiti PowerBeam PBE\u20115AC\u2011300\u2011ISO 5AC ISO 5 GHz airMAX ac Bridge with RF Isolated Reflector
We have this product in stock!
• Operates in Unlicensed 5 GHz Frequency range
• Fully Integrated Design - Built-in 22 dBi MIMO Antenna
• Built to Last Outdoors - Weather-resistant Radio
• Plug and Play Installation - Easy Mounting with included pole and wall mount accessories
• Well established Ubiquiti airMax AC product
• Medium Range Links - 25 km and above
• High Throughput - up to 450 Mbps
• Gigabit Power over Ethernet (PoE) support (PoE adapter included)
• Fully Functional Radio - no additional fees for licenses, capacity upgrades, etc.
• Built in Dedicated Management Radio
• Full Compatibility with legacy airMax products - free firmware update required
• Malaysia Local Product and Warranty support by Ubiquiti Authorised Partner - Sublime Telecom Sdn. Bhd.
• Ubiquiti airMax Radios have been used in Malaysia since 2005 and many of them are still in service.
• Malaysian companies using Ubiquiti solutions include TM, Maxis, Celcom, KLIA1/2, YTL and many many others.
• Use it as Point-to-Point link or Point-to-Multipoint CPE.
Ubiquiti Networks launches the PowerBeam ac ISO, an airMAX ac Bridge that is ideal for deployments requiring maximum performance and RF isolation.
Improved Noise Immunity
The PowerBeam ac ISO directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth, and its integrated isolator design improves RF isolation to spatially filter out interference. With its combination of focused beam directivity and RF isolation, the PowerBeam ac ISO blocks noise to improve noise immunity. This is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Integrated Radio Design
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
Powerful Wireless Features:
• airMAX ac Protocol Support
• Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
• Selectable Channel Width
• PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
• PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
• Automatic Channel Selection
• Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
• Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
• Strongest WPA2 Security
• Dynamic Configuration Changes
• Instant Input Validation
• HTML5 Technology
• Optimization for Mobile Devices
• Detailed Device Statistics
• Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including Ethernet Cabling Test, RF Diagnostics, and airView® Spectrum Analyzer
Advanced RF Analytics
airMAX ac devices feature a multi-radio architecture to power a revolutionary RF analytics engine. An independent processor on the PCBA powers a second, dedicated radio, which persistently analyzes the full 5 GHz spectrum and every received symbol to provide you with the most advanced RF analytics in the industry. Data from the spectrum analysis and RF performance monitoring is displayed on the Main tab and airView Spectrum Analyzer of airOS V7.
||24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
||Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
|Supported Voltage Range
|Max. Power Consumption
||5150 - 5875 MHz
||(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
||Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz
||64 MB DDR2, 16 MB Flash
|Built-In Mechanical Downtilt
||Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
||Pole-Mount Kit Included
||300 N @ 200 km/h (67.44 lbf @ 125 mph)
||200 km/h (125 mph)
|Signal Strength LEDs
||Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
||Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
||-40 to 70° C
||5 to 95% Noncondensing
||FCC, IC, CE
|Salt Fog Test
||IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117), Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5
|Temperature Shock Test
||IEC 68-2-5 at 40° C (104° F), Equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4
|Wind-Driven Rain Test
||ETS 300 019-1-4, Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 506.5
Datasheet : Download Product Datasheet
Quick Start Guide : User Guide
- 1 x Reflector, 1 x Radome, 1 x Antenna Feed
- Mounting and Adjustment Brackets
- Pole Mount Kit
- Gigabit Power over Ethernet Adapter - 24V, 05A
- US or Europe power cord (Malaysia (UK) power cord is availble, please click here to order
- PM on Lelong
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call during Office Hours (Mon-Fri 10am-7pm, Sat 11am-3pm):
Technical / Support : +6 010-227 0261
Stock Check / Sales : +6 016-305 0261
- After Office Hours / Bulk Order +6 012-368 0911 (Whatsapp only, no calls please)
Sublime Telecom Sdn. Bhd. is the official authorized partner and reseller for Ubiquiti Networks Inc., D-Link, Mimosa and RF-Elements in Malaysia and Singapore. We are also Master Distributor for Mikrotik Inc. and Teltonika in Asia Pacific.
We only carry BRAND NEW HIGH QUALITY products at best prices in Malaysia.
Please see ZERO BAD or NEUTRAL reviews in our ratings from another platform for the LAST 6 YEARS!
Contact us or click Buy Now.
Last Updated @ 5/19/2021 10:28:26 AM