ULTRA RACING 4 Point Front Lower Bar:Honda CRV 2.4 '07 (4WD) [LA4-1970]
A lower arm bar is an alloy/steel bar that ties the lower suspension pick-up points of a vehicle (with an independent suspension) together. It increases chassis rigidity by bracing the left and right lower-control-arm sheet metal mounting points. The lower arm bar is designed to reduce the non-pivoting movement of the control arms and to stiffen the subframe to lessen the distortion of the lower suspension, especially during hard cornering. As a result, it improves the handling and steering response of the vehicle much like a strut bar. A lower arm bar provides additional benefits in front-wheel drive vehicles by reducing wheel hop and torque steer. The bar lowers ground clearance by approximately 30 millimeters on most aftermarket installations.
How Ultra Racing Strut Bars work to minimize and improve:
Shock Tower and Lower Arm Deflection:
In an unmodified car, a shock load on the front wheels is transferred to the shock tower which can cause it to bend laterally up and inwards. At the same time, a load is transferred to the pivot for the lower arm of the suspension causing it to deflect outwards. This will result in a change in camber for the front wheels causing part of the tires to lose contact with the road surface thus decreasing braking and handling .
The addition of an Ultra Racing Front Strut Bar prevents the shock towers from bending. Ultra Racing Front Lower Arm Bars add extra rigidity to the lower arm pivots ensuring that they do not deflect. In combination, these bars can improve handling, control and safety under heavy braking and over rough road conditions. The installation of an Ultra Racing Rear Strut Bar and Rear Lower Bars offer similar improvements for the rear suspension.
Minimizing Deflection During Cornering:
As an unmodified car enters a corner, the weight of the vehicle transfers to the front wheel on the outside of the turn. There is also a large lateral load on the shock towers and the pivots for the lower arms. This will result in a deflection of both the shock towers and lower arm pivots.
The addition of an Ultra Racing Front Strut Bar prevents the shock towers from bending. Ultra Racing Lower Arm Bars add extra rigidity to the lower arm pivots ensuring that they do not deflect. In combination, these bars can improve handling, control and safety through tight corners or during collision avoidance. The installation of an Ultra Racing Rear Strut Bar and Rear Lower Bars offer similar improvements for the rear suspension.
Longitudinal Deflection of the Shock Towers:
In an unmodified car, a shock load on the front wheels is transferred longitudinally to the shock tower. This and the drag load on the suspension can cause the joint between the shock tower and the chassis to bend and twist.
Reducing Body Flex:
On an uneven or bumpy road, the load on the wheels changes and the body flexes. For instance, if a car reaches a drop in the road, it will land with a large force on both the front and rear wheels. This load will result in instantaneous bending of the body and chassis. This could lead to a loss of handling and perhaps permanent damage to both the body and the chassis of the car.
The addition of Ultra Racing Side and Middle Lower Bars adds extra strength and rigidity to the body and chassis. These will improve the car's handling and reduce the chance of damaging the body and chassis under extreme road conditions.
Reducing Body Roll:
As an unmodified car enters a corner, much of the weight of the vehicle transfers to the front wheel on the outside of the turn and some to the trailing rear wheel. This will cause the car to dip forward and to the outside of the turn. This can be very dangerous as it could result in loss of control of the vehicle through tight corners or during crash avoidance.
Most cars come with a Front Anti-Roll (Anti-Sway) Bar. The addition of an Ultra Racing Anti-Roll Bar in the rear and a stiffer Ultra Racing Anti-Roll Bar in the front will cause the inside and outside wheels to move up and down together. The thicker and stiffer the Anti-Roll Bar, the more the motion of the wheels will be synchronized. This will minimize body roll during cornering thus improving overall handling and safety. Even small increases in the diameter of anti-roll bar or replacing a stock hollow anti-roll bar with a solid Ultra Racing or Anti-Roll Bar will greatly reduce body roll.
Materials & Design:
- All materials used are carefully selected to ensure the best performance and safety. The brackets are made of 4mm to 5mm steel plates, while the hollow steel tubes and oval tubes are of 1.2mm to 1.6mm thickness. These materials are selected to ensure the bars are rigid and strong to maintain constant geometry at all times, yet safe enough to crumble during an impact in order to disperse energy. All of our anti-roll bars are solid steel giving a more even disperal of force, reducing stress and preventing fractures.
- Further, you will never see an Ultra Racing bar with mounting plates attached with bolts. All Ultra Racing mounting plates are welded to the bars. Bars with bolted on mounting plates have minimal rigidity because energy dispersal is concentrated at the bolt mounts not along the whole bar. Further, bolts can sheer off during an impact reducing the dispersal of energy. In fact, these bars can become a dangerous, lose piece of metal creating an additional hazard rather than a protection.
- To protect against the elements and corrosion, all of the Ultra Racing bars are powder coated to an aesthetically pleasing white color.
STEEL vs ALUMINUM
Why are Ultra Racing bars made of Steel instead of Aluminum?
- Steel is stronger than aluminum for the same size and thickness. In order for aluminum alloys to be at least the same strength as steel, they have to be at least double the thickness (steel 4mm = aluminum 8mm). When that happens, the weight saving is not as apparent anymore. Of course there are also exotic materials and alloys that can match the strength of steel, but the costs are astronomically high and, therefore, not really cost-effective for mass production.
9 Reasons why choose Ultra Racing:
Malaysia leading multi points strut bar manufacturer
- Established in year 2002, it is undeniable that Ultra Racing is the leading company which research and contrive elevated quality chassis strengthening bars and today, Ultra Racing has the most immense facilities to indulge with extreme high demand for various types of vehicle models in the market.
Quality Assured strut bar
- Ultra Racing is the only vehicle chassis strengthening bars manufacturer in Malaysia which has acquired the ISO 9001:2008 reward. With such achievement, Ultra Racing is able to deliver further assurance to all customers worldwide.
Award winning chassis strengthening components manufacturer
- In year 2007, Ultra Racing has been awarded as Super Excellent Brand.
- Ultra Racing has been recognized worldwide and today, Ultra Racing has been exporting fine tuned chassis strengthening components to more than 10 countries worldwide which are Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Australia, United Kingdom, Greece, Sweden, New Zealand and USA.
Invaluable asset which can never replaced by anything
- Ultra Racing is able to provide life-time warranty which stands as a guarantee to customers upon their investment. Alternative trade in option also available for customers with a maximum value of 30% off the retail price of a new one which is applicable only for bar-to-bar basis.
Ultra Racing has more than 1800 household products nowadays
- Ultra Racing chassis strengthening components has the most compatible vehicle list. With more than 2000 products available in our catalogue, Ultra Racing is able to cope with the demand of market needs. In addition, custom made on all strut bars are available upon request.
Track proven in-house development and involvement in motorsport
- Ultra Racing Motorsport Division carries the task of bringing Ultra Racing\u2019s products into track and motorsport event in order to further enhance all products and accumulate feedback from event like track racing, autocross and drifting competition.
- Being the proud chassis tuning partner of Federation D & Tengku Djan, Team GoodYear Racing, and Team Toyo, Ultra Racing\u2019s able to show its existence in worldwide motorsport event.
Imitation is the best form of flattery
- Ultra Racing\u2019s chassis strengthening components are being imitated the most and have been sold in the market by more than 10 companies. The imitators used exactly the same name, our design, similar logo even our product color \u2013 White.
- With absolutely no modification needed, Ultra Racing \u201cplug-and-play\u201d products\u2019 able to provide user with significant differences in handling which indirectly increases the safety of the vehicle with its improved characteristic
Payment methods: 1)Maybank account: 1015-8901-4420 2)CIMB account: 7042393301 Steps after payment: 1)After every payment, please sms me to inform me. Kindly include your name, shipping address contact no and banking detail. I would reply your sms confirming of such payment update the tracking on Lelong or sms you once your item is sent. 2)For buyers who would like to pay via Paypal there will be additional charges of 4%. Please understand that our profit margin is low hence our selling price is also low. 3) For those who pay via bank transfer, please note that item will only be shipped after payment is cleared.
Item will be delivered either by Parcel, Pos Laju, Citylink, Gdex Courier Service to ensure minimum shipping cost.Please do not tell us which courier to use as some couriers have limitations based on volumetric. We use courier which we deemed is most suitable.
Please note that shipping duration for Peninsular Malaysia is usually 1-2 days while for East Malaysia; it could take up to 3-4 days. Please give us 2 - 7 Working Days.
Tracking information will be updated on Lelong once item is sent out.
All items will be well packed for shipping.
We Only Deliver on Monday to Friday.
We will check all products, test before postage.
Shipping and Handling Charges depends on Item(s) Weight Size
Seller is not held responsible for mistakes made by buyers/bidder if they provide wrong or incomplete mailing address, contact information and etc
Payment must done Up Front before delivery.
Seller is not held responsibility for any demand or lost parcel during shipping (Please Contact Skynet or Poslaju if your parcel is damage or lost for claim)
Combined shipping is allowed. We always encourage it. Please contact us for further information regarding it with the following information ( Location Items to be purchased)
Terms Condition: All Payment must be cleared within 3 days after Auction Buy It Now No Joy Bidder or Joy Buyer(Account will be suspend after 3 Reminder Sent) We will exchange or replace similar product if the item is Out Of Stock No Money back refund after payment done All Shipping Handling Fees is bear by Buyer or Bidder Seller Owned the rights to cancel all bids if Item is Out Of Stock Warranty Return Policy All the products sold have a warranty of 3 months unless it is stated in the product de and #115;cr and #105;ption. All Shipping Handling Fees must be paid by Buyer or Bidder Please Kindly Provide Full Shipping Information inside the Parcel for Warranty . Photos show the actual item. (color might differ slightly from the photos) What you see is what you and #39;ll get, unless otherwise stated. Goods sold are not returnable/refundable.
We can change item for any item out of stock. Refund is applicable for those direct bank in to me or by payment by netpay through credit card. For those who made payment through netpay (not by credit card)is not entitled for full refund. There will be 2.5-3% charges in order to refund. Please take noted for all buyer.