(FROM USA) Enzymatic Therapy Petadolex, 60 Softgels
- Petadolex Pro-Active from Enzymatic Therapy, LLC, supports healthy blood vessel relaxation in the brain* Butterbur (Petasites hybridus) contains several compounds with bio-active properties. Two of these compounds, petasin and isopetasin, support the tone for healthy blood vessels * Standardized for 7.5 mg petasins For soothing comfort that improves with continued use, trust Petadolex Pro-Active* Petadolex Pro-Active, Pure butterbur extract to support healthy blood vessel tone in the head*
- Petadolex Pro-Active. The patented method of extraction for Petadolex Pro-Active ensures the valuable petasites compounds are captured, while leaving out toxic levels of inherent compounds such as pyrrolizidine alkaloids. This product is tested for pyrrolizidine alkaloids, made possible by using this patented process (U.S. Patent #6,551,626). Serving Size: 1 Softgel. Purple Butterbur (Petadolex brand) Root Extract standardized to 7.5 mg petasins, 50mg.
- Contains NO: artificial flavoring, corn, dairy products, gluten, preservatives, salt, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast. Caution: Discontinue use & consult a healthcare professional if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice-If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Petadolex Pro-Active is distributed by Enzymatic Therapy under license from Weber & Weber-Product of Germany
- Petadolex Pro-Active. Directions: Take 1 softgel three times daily. Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 1 Softgel. Amount/Serving: Purple Butterbur (Petadolex brand) Root Extract standardized to 7.5 mg petasins, 50mg. Other Ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol, water, riboflavin color. Also, try Petadolex To Go: convenient travel size
- Whatâ€™s the difference between Petadolex Pro-Active and Petadolex To Go? Both supplements utilize identical softgel capsules, providing the same patented butterbur extract. The difference is really the supply of the product--Petadolex Pro-Active contains 60 softgels--enough to last at least a few weeks, while Petadolex To Go is in a convenient travel size pack of 10 softgels to take on short trips. The butterbur plant used in Petadolex Pro-Active is grown on farms in Germany and Switzerland