(FROM USA) The Nue Co. - Natural Prebiotic + Probiotic | Improves Gut Health, Vegan, Time-Delayed Capsules (90 Capsules)
Everything starts with a healthy gut. Our signature Prebiotic + Probiotic delivers 15 billion spores per dose and was formulated specifically to help combat symptoms of IBS + long-term digestive issues and to improve your gut health.
- Natural Ingredients
- Our Formulas Are Free From Toxic Preservatives, Additives, Flavorings, And Sweeteners
- Organic, Vegan, & Gluten-Free Where Possible. Always Cruelty-Free.
- 90 Capsules
âœ“ Survives the digestive process, breaks down in the small intestine rather than the stomach.
The Nue Co. was born in 2017 with the aim of redefining the relationship we have with our health. We blend science and natural innovation to deliver effective, yet gentle solutions. That means working with clinically proven ingredients, as well as best practices from Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine. Our formulas are free from toxic preservatives, additives, flavourings and sweeteners, and our ingredients are responsibly sourced, with 95% of our materials being infinitely recyclable. Weâ€™re working on the other 5%
Our mission back then was simple, and it remains the same today. When in doubt, turn to food first. Nothing works better. When you canâ€™t, take our supplements.,
WHY IT WORKS
Unlike live bacteria, which is often dead upon arrival, our vegan Prebiotic + Probiotic is room-temperature stable + doesnâ€™t start working until it reaches your small intestine. Our time-delay capsules are gentle on the stomach + derived from the bark of poplar trees.
If you think of probiotic bacteria as a seed, the prebiotic is a fertilizer: It encourages the good bacteria to grow and multiply, giving it the best chance of survival in your gut. We use a 15 billion-spore dose probiotic + prebiotic inulin derived from 100% organic chicory root, which has been proven to help treat symptoms of IBS.,
Fixing problems at the root.
- A combination of probiotic and prebiotic fiber aids digestion and fights bloating.
- Digesting beneficial live bacteria boosts external radiance and helps calm inflamed skin.
- Rebalancing your microbiome from the inside helps ward off unwanted illness.,
You + Nue
: AM or PM, take 3 capsules.
: Organic Inulin, Probiotic Lactospore Powder (Baccillus coagulans), B077KG6BL4
@In case of product defect@
1. Send about 5 photos of clear product defects to the seller.
2. Products are inspected before shipment, so defects due to artificial damage can be accurately identified.
Please don't make a mistake and return/exchange request.
3. Please apply for defect/exchange within 3 days after receipt of the product.
4. If you return a product due to a buyer's change of heart, the buyer must place the product directly in the USA.
5.For further inquiries, please leave it on the seller's bulletin board.
Thank you and stay safe. lalamall~