From USA WiMiUS Newest P20 Native 1080P Projector 6800 lumens Video Projector Support 4K Dolby, Â±50Â°Keystone Correction, Zoom Function, Compatible with PC Laptop Chromecast USB Stick Fire TV Stick Smartphones
New release P20 Projector,
Lumen is the core of a projector. Higher lumens will bring you better viewing experience. Dim projector will be harmful to your eyes.
With 6800 lumens brightness, this new release P20 projector will bring you very bright images in dark environment.
P.S: For all projectors under USD300, they can only be used in dark environment.
The main difference of native 1080P projector and 1080P supported projector is that when we play 1080P videos on them, the native 1080P projector will display 1080P quality, while the 1080P supported projector only display 720P or 480P quality. So don't be mislead by 1080P supported projector.
P.S: Only when connected with smartphone and PC, it can play 4K videos.
10000:1 contrast ratio means that the white image is 10000 times brighter than the black image. With a 10000: 1 contrast ratio, this Full HD Video Projector delivers crisp images and sharp colors. The high contrast ratio increases the contrast of detail and ensures clear readability, making the image brighter, sharper and more eye-catching.,
Higher color gamut will bring you more vivid images. The color of the image would be more nature.
WiMiUS P20 has 95% NTSC, it will bring you real 4K cinema experience in dark room.
1. Put the projector perpendicularly to the screen.
2. Adjust the keystone correction to make the picture rectangle.
3. Adjust the focus ring to make the picture clear.
P.S: For 99% projectors on amazon, they could only get 90% of the screen in full focus, the rest 10% would be a little blurry.
It has both Â±50Â° vertical and horizontal keystone correction, which will be helpful to adjust the image to rectangle even if you put the projector Â±20Â° to the screen.
This 1080P projector not only suitable for indoor use, but also can be used for backyard movies with friends. It will bring happiness to wherever you are.,
WiMiUS updated HI-FI Stereo with SRS sound system, providing fantastic powerful and crystal listening experience even without external speakers.
Also, it can be easily connected with external 2.0 sound system.
With projection distance from 1.5-6m, it can produce 50-200 inches screen. To shrink the image size, we could use the zoom function. But to enlarge the image, we need to move the projector further to the screen.
P.S: We suggest to use it at 10ft with about 100 inches screen. It will be a little blurry if the screen is larger than 150 inches.
P20 Projector Remote Controller Power Cable HDMI Cable RCA 3-in-1 AV Cable User Manual
P.S: How to open the remote control? --- There is a gap in the tail of the remote, please use your fingernail to open it through that gap.,
To connect with smartphones and iPad, an external wifi display dongle is needed. After connect that wifi display dongle, you could play most videos on your smartphone and iPad.
To connect with Macbook, an external HDMI to Type C cable is needed.
There are 4 holes in the bottom of the projector. Please remove the rubber filler first , then you will see the 4 holes for ceiling mount. The ceiling mount screw size is M4*10. There are many universal ceiling mounts on amazon can be compatible with it.
The average led projector lifespan is 3 years. In order to longer the lifespan of the projector, we adopted Germany best LED lamp. Generally speaking, it can last as long as 150,000 hours.
The faster cooling system will exhaust the inner heat timely, thus prolong the lifespan of the projector.
For noise, it's 10dB lower than other 6800 lumens projector. But we suggest to mount it to the ceiling to reduce the influence of the fan noise.,
It has 100% to 50% zoom out function. That means at 3m distance, the screen is default 100 inches, we could use this zoom function to reduce the size to 50 inches. But to make the screen larger, we need to move the projector further to the screen.
1. For projector under USD300, they only suitable for dark room use.
2. 10% of the screen edges are not in focus, which is normal among LED projectors.
3. It can only support 1080P 30Hz, not 1080P 60Hz.
4. Only when connected with PC and smartphones, it can display 4K videos.
5. We donâ€™t suggest it for class teaching use.
6. If there's dark spot, let us tell you the solutions.B085KYSQ4C
All of our products are shipped from the US.
Delivery period is available within 21 days.
Our product is delivered from the US.
If there is a problem with the product, you can return it within 3 days after delivery.
You cannot return it due to the customer's change of heart.