[USAmall] Inateck PCI-E to USB 3.0 (5 Ports) PCI Express Card and 15-Pin Power Connector, Red (KT5001)
5 USB 3.0 Ports
4xUSB 3.0 Ports
7xUSB 3.0 Ports
-Extend with 5 USB 3.0 downstream ports and 1 USB3.0 20-pin Connector (can expand another two USB 3.0 ports) for standard desktop PC -Support UASP:70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0 with UASP. The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk
Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7(with included drivers) Windows 8/10-No additional drivers are needed for Win8/10, it has built-in support for the FL1100 chipset
- If your PC's power supply unit only has free 4pin Molex plugs left, please use the enclosed 4pin Molex to SATA converter to power the card.P
1x USB3.0 PCI-E expansion card 1x SATA to 4 Pin Molex Power Converter (the cable in older computers without 15pin SATA power connector is used to 4pin convert Molex to SATA ports) 1x 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable 1x CD Driver 1x Mounting Screw 1x User's Manual
Close the PC case cover.
If the computer does not pop up the driver automatically, please install the driver from the CD included in the package.
Friendly Service :
We provide friendly after service.B00FPIMJEW
@In case of product defect@
1. Send about 5 photos of clear product defects to the seller.
2. Products are inspected before shipment, so defects due to artificial damage can be accurately identified.
Please don't make a mistake and return/exchange request.
3. Please apply for defect/exchange within 3 days after receipt of the product.
4. If you return a product due to a buyer's change of heart, the buyer must place the product directly in the United States.
5.For further inquiries, please leave it on the seller's bulletin board.
Thank you and stay safe.
Shop - USAmall