1. 3 port high-speed USB extension,support hot plug.
2. Automatically adapt to 10 M / 100 M / 1000 Mbps network transmission.
3. Support both full-duplex and half-duplex operations.
4. Compliant with IEE802.3 (10Based-T) and 802.3u (100Base-Tx) standards.
5. Compliant with USB interface version 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.0.
6. Power indicator light, network indicator light.
7. Support the mainstream market system: For Windows/Mac OX/Linux
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Port: 3 USB ports, 1 Gigabit Ethernet
- Supported system: for Windows 7/8/XP/Vista, for Linux, for Mac OS
1. Nic driver has been integrated in the product,when use at the first time and the computer is not installed,will automatically pop up a virtual drives(driver),the system will automatically install the drivers.
2. Some computers will be prompted to install,when without hint and successful installation,please open automatically virtual CD,run RTK_NIC_DRIVER_INSTALLER.SFX.Exe. and install.After successful installation,subsequently insert device,won't appear the virtual disks.
3. 2.4GHz wireless devices, MIDI devices and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported. Try using the host port or a USB 2.0 connection.
4. For a stable connection, don't use this hub with high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives.
Product Included :
1 x USB 3.1 Type C to RJ45 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub Gigabit LAN Ethernet Network Adapter
Last Updated @ 10/31/2019 1:48:53 PM