USDA Organic Monk Fruit Powder, 4 Ounce (113 Grams), Zero Calorie, Zero Carb, Sugar Alternative, Monk Fruit Keto Diet, Perfect Paleo & Low-Carb Dieters, Natural Sweetener, Vegan
- Micro Ingredients Organic Monk Fruit Sweetener (Monk Fruit Powder Organic), 4 Ounce, Non-GMO.
- 100% Pure, Zero Calorie, Zero Carb and Brown Sugar Alternative, Premium Monk Fruit Sugar and Monk Fruit Extract.
- 200 Times Sweeter than Sugar, and Best Natural Sweetener for Beverage, Coffee, Tea, Smoothie and Coking, Monk Fruit in the Raw.
- Scoop included to get the measurement every time. Take it daily with or between meals by adding it to a shake or smoothie, and see what the most nutrient-dense food on the planet is all about.
- Powder lover? Take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun!
Zero Calories and Carbs
Monk fruit sweetener is made from extract derived from dried fruit. The extract is 150-250 times sweeter than table sugar, has zero calories and carbs. Monk fruit gets its sweetness from natural compounds called mogrosides. It has no calories, carbs, or fat, so it may be a great option for anyone watching their waistline. You can save substantial calories and carbs by simply substituting monk fruit sweetener for table sugar throughout your day.,
Story of Monk Fruit
Monk fruit is also called luo han guo or swingle. It looks like a small gourd, and it grows on a vine. Monk fruit is native to regions of Southeast Asia, including some parts of Thailand and China. Buddhist monks in the 13th century was the first to cultivate the fruit, which is the reason for its name. Fresh monk fruit spoils rather quickly. Traditionally, people used dried monk fruit for herbal usage.
Our Organic Monk Fruit Powder is certified organic, no additives, no preservatives, non-GMO and gluten free. We believe better immunity support can come from nature. That is why we use the Monk Fruit.