Last Updated @ 3/13/2017 5:10:21 PM
Questions & Comments
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
Recently Viewed Items
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO PAY FOR YOUR ORDER?
Account Holder Name :
M POWER MARKETING
- Proof of payment must be either screenshot or picture of original receipt from online banking, cash deposit machine, or bank counter. E-mail confirmation will not be considered as proof of payment.
- We reserve the right to withhold payment if the transaction appears to be a possible fraud. i.e. Payment made by a third party, and not by the buyer or recipient of the goods. We will lodge a police report in the event that we find the payment is fraud.
- We do not accept payment via PayPal, local cheque or international TT. We will not be responsible for payment using these method.
Normally 2-3 working days arrive to customers place order,Sending courier service by Poslaju, Airpak and G-dex
- All shipment of order is made on the same day if payment is made before 4.00pm on Monday-Friday (except for public holiday). However, for no stock item, we will try sending the item within the next 2 working days or refund / replacement will be offered to the buyer on the 3rd day.
- We only ship within Malaysia only.
- We strongly recommend that, upon receipt, you inspect the product. If the package appears damage, it is advisable that you do not accept it. In the unlikely event that we deliver the wrong product to you or that it is damaged; please notify us within 24 hours. We will not be liable for any claims after the given 24 hours.
- Good solds are not returnable.
- Price listed in our website is final and non-negotiable. However, for corporations we do have special rate subject to quantity purchase.
- Our sales team are not responsible for mis-selection of every item purchased by customer. Customer can consult them for advice but the final decision is on customer responsibility.
- Please make payment and upload proof of payment (for offline payment method) within 24 hours from the time of order, failing which we reserve the right to reject your order.
- If the item(s) customer purchased is not in stock, we will try to post it again on the next day. However, if the item is still not in stock on the 3rd day of the date of purchase, we will inform the customer and offer a replacement / refund subject to the customer agreement.
- All products sold by Direct are covered under warranty, subject to its respective terms and conditions as followed:
Invalidation of Warranty
- Warranty is invalidated if the defect is caused (with intention or no intention) by wear and tear, accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, rough handling or abuse.
- cosmetic damage (dent, crack, scratch and etc.).
- Corrosion, rusting or stains.
- If any part or parts of the unit are replaced with a part or parts not supplied or approved by us.
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this product Ask Seller
0.0 stars out of 5