Whether for chefs or butchers: the knife is the most important tool of the trade in both professions. Victorinox professional knives stand out thanks to their high-quality, durable materials and ergonomic design as well as being carefully developed for their intended purpose. Thanks to the broad product range, every professional will find the right knife for his or her specific requirements. The right blade hardness and the laser-tested cutting angle guarantee high edge retention.
The ergonomic handle not only ensures exceptional balance but also exhibits artisan craftsmanship. Created in the finest quality wood, it’s a testament to our commitment to sustainability.
- Crafted in wear-resistant stainless steel with the finest quality wooden handle
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Properties: Rigid
- Type of Edge: Normal straight edge
- Handle Material: Modified Maple
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Dimension: Total Length 400mm, Blade length 260mm
- Weight: 208g
- Original by Victorinox, made in Switzerland
- Warranty: Victorinox AG guarantess all knives and tools to be of first class stainless steel and also guarantess a life time against any defects in material and workmanship (save for electronic components 2 years). Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse are not covered by this guarantee.
- 1 x Victorinox RoseWood 26cm Rigid Wood Broad Blade Butcher Knife 5.5200.26