Swibo knives is a famous professional line of knives today produced by the Swiss company Victorinox. The characteristic yellow handles are made of non-slip nylon, they do not absorb grease or dirt. The blades are specially high carbon content, treated and hardened to offer greater hardness and flexibility and a more durable cutting edge that has made them more appreciated by professionals all over the world. All Swibo knives feature bright yellow handles that are a signature of the brand. Swibo was a part of the Swiss brand Wenger until it merged with Victorinox in 2005.
- Used to skin poultry, roasts, hams, and other large cooked meat
- Swiss made skinning knife with straight edge
- With a non-slip, ergonomic handle and a widened tip blade
- Dishwasher safe
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Properties: Rigid
- Handle Material: Polyamide (PA)
- Type of Edge: Normal straight edge
- Dimension: Total Length 285mm, Blade length 150mm
- Weight: 138g
- Original by Victorinox, made in Switzerland
- Warranty: Victorinox AG guarantess all knives and tools to be of first class stainless steel and also guarantess a life time against any defects in material and workmanship (save for electronic componenets 2 years). Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse are not covered by this guarantee.
- 1 x Victorinox Swibo 15cm Widened Tip Curved Rigid Blade Skinning Knife 5.8427.15