VLIKE LCD Digital Audio Decibel Meter Sound Level Meter Noise Level Meter Sound Monitor dB Meter Noise Measurement Measuring 30 dB to 130 dB MAX Data Hold Function A/C Mode
- The sound level meter is an instrument used to measure the ambient sound level,such as sound level around factories,workshops,schools,residential,offices,road,audio etc
- It also can be appropriate for noise engineering,product quality control,health prevention and treatment,etc.This audio noise measure device is a great tool for checking, monitoring or controlling and test the sound level of any environments. It is widely applicable for personal, families, business, studies, industrial and etc
- With the measuring scope from 30 to 130dB and automatic shifting function. Digital display,good anti-interference performance,power saving
- With the backlight feature,it is appropriate for gathering the sound data at night.Backlight auto power off function is provided.With power saving and high-reliability circuit design,well-design high-efficiency power supply circuit makes the batteries more durable
- Composite material injection molding process is adopted for casing with anti-drop structure design.It is not only extremely wear-resisting,but also elegant,Itâ€™s a mini handheld portable sound level reader
Wherever you need to monitor sound levels, VLIKE Sound Level Meter will do the job.
The meter utilizes a 1/2-inch electric condenser microphone to monitor sound levels from 30 to 130 decibels at an accuracy of +/-1.5Â dB with a 0.1 dB resolution.
A windscreen is included to prevent distortion in the readings.
The VLIKE Sound Meter weighs less than 6.7 ounces, and is designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand.
Choose between either A or C weighting, auto or manual ranging, records max/min values over time.
Other useful features include auto power-off, max hold functions, and fast/slow response time.
The large LCD display gives readings in large, clear numbers. it shows the sound level readings using a fast-responding analog bar graph with a 50-decibel range that updates every 40 milliseconds for viewing varying trends.
Whether youâ€™re the sound mixing wizard for a rock concert, or a road traffic controller, or simply just looking for a solid sound measurement equipment, this sound level meter tester is one tool you want to add into your magic toolbox.
The Decibel Meter lets you know if youâ€™re being exposed to dangerously high frequencies, and make it easy for you to jot down sound frequencies for future reference.
And with simple intuitive buttons, like theÂ backlight LCD displayÂ andÂ manual/auto shutoff function, we makeÂ this decibelÂ meter readerâ€™s navigation stress-free, so you can block out the background noise and focus on the bigger things.
1 * Sound Level Meter
1 * User Manual
1Â * Black case bag
1.Do not use the meter in hot,humid environment.
2.If the meter is not to be used for a long time, remove the batteries to avoid electrolyte leakage damaging instrument.
3. When measuring the noise outside, please mount the wind-resistant ball on the head of the microphone from being directly blown by wind and measuring other noise.
4. Normally you donâ€™t need to calibrate it because it was calibrated before delivery.If you want to calibrate it, it needs Primary standard acoustic source, acoustic environment,we suggest only professional engineers ,the third testing organization or the credited laboratory could to calibrate the meter.,
VLIKE Digital Sound Level Meter complies with IEC651 type 2 and ANSI S1.4 type 2.,
Sound pressure accuracy: Â±1.5 dB (sound pressure standard, 94 dB @ 1KHz).
Sound pressure accuracy: Â±5 dB (sound pressure standard, 94 dB @ 8KHz).
Sound pressure frequency response: 30Hz - 8KHz.
Dynamic range of sound pressure: 50 dB (for each measurement gear level).
Sound pressure measurement scope: 30-130 dBA, 35-130 dBC.
Sound pressure frequency weighting characteristics: A and C characteristics.
Dynamic characteristic of sound pressure: FAST 125ms, SLOW 1sec
Microphone: polarized capacitive microphone.
Digital display: 4-digit, resolution: 0.1 dB, sampling rate: 2 times/sec.
Analog bar display: Each analog bar represents 1 dB, sampling rate is 20 times/sec.
Measurement gear level: 30-80 dB, 40-90 dB, 50-100 dB, 60-110 dB, 70-120 dB, 80-130 dB, 6 gear levels in total.
Below or above limit prompt: indicated with â€œUNDERâ€Â± or â€œOVERâ€ display.
Power supply:4 AAA batteries 1.5V,
Did you knowÂ that being exposed to sounds higher than 85 decibels can cause hearing damage or impairment? Luckily for you, This noise monitoring device can help you.,