Wagner Meters Orion 930 Dual Depth Pinless Wood Moisture Meter Kit - Standard Calibrator
Traceable Calibrator - NIST
- Next generation of pinless moisture meters featuring accuracy, versatility, and quality
- Built with a non-damaging pinless sensor, IntelliSense technology, and backed with a 7-year warranty
- Virtually unaffected by temperature of the wood or the environment
- Every Orion meter comes with an on-demand calibrator to easily calibrate your meter
- Easily set the wood species you need to measure
The Orion 930 Dual Depth Pinless Wood Moisture Meter Kit features the Orion 930 meter, designed for measurement of moisture content from the surface down to .25â€(6.4mm) or .75â€(19mm) deep inside wood or other material. The Orion 930 Dual Depth moisture meter features the versatility that is needed for flooring, quality control, woodworking, and inspection applications.
The Orion 930 Dual Depth Pinless Wood Moisture Meter Kit features the Orion 930, carrying the Wagner tradition of superior accuracy forward with the added versatility of dual depth measurement in wood or other materials. The 930 takes moisture readings in your wood from the surface down to .25â€ (6.4mm) in depth in the shallow mode or from the surface down to .75â€(19mm) in the deep scan mode. A flexible rubber boot makes the 930 durable enough to withstand your toughest jobs.
The Orion 930 joins the rest of the Orion line of meters in being the first in the industry to provide true in-the-field calibration capability with the included On-Demand Calibrator. Calibrate your Orion 930 at your location in about 30 seconds whenever you want. The Orion line of wood moisture meters continues Wagnerâ€™s 50-plus year tradition of providing accurate, dependable non-damaging pinless moisture measurement technology, measuring IN the wood not just ON the wood.,