** 7 to 10 Working days delivery lead time
Turn on the TV/monitor and switch the video input of the TV to match the HDMI
input connector used by the Wii-LINK. Then you should be able to see the Wii screen after you turn on the Wii console.
Note: In order to obtain the best display quality, we strongly recommend that you set the Wii video output to 480p mode (progressive mode). For more details, please refer to the “Set the Wii Video Output to 480p Mode” section.
Set the Wii Video Output to 480p Mode
Under 480p mode, the image data is double what it is under the 480i mode. Therefore,
the 480p mode can provide you with much better display quality. In addition, as long as your TV/monitor has HDMI input, it is technically compelled to support the 480p mode; and even though most of the TVs/monitors support the 480i mode, it is not the usual standard. In conclusion, 480p is a better mode for higher display quality, as well as a better solution to avoid compatibility problems with TVs/monitors. Therefore, we
strongly recommend that when you use the Wii-LINK, you set the Wii video output to 480p mode. The detailed setups are as follows:
1. Make sure that the Wii console is powered off and that no disc is in the tray.
2. Power on the Wii console to reach the Wii Channel menu. Then, click on the "Wii"
button on the lower lefthand side.
3. On the next screen, select the “Wii Settings” on the right-hand side.
4. From the “Wii System Settings 1” screen, select the “Screen” button.
5. From the “Screen” screen, select the “TV Resolution” button.
6. From the “TV Resolution” screen, select the “EDTV or HDTV (480p)” button, and
click the "Confirm" button on the lower righthand side. At this point, you should have
successfully set your Wii video output to 480p mode.
Most of our products need 7 to 10 Working days delivery lead time
Sorry, i don't operate any physical shop or retail shop. Also unable to meet you to sell.
Buyer has 7 days to inform us if the item u receive is not the item u bought. If there is no specified warranty period of the item u bought, you have 7 days to check and to test it.