YOU SHOP WE ABSORB
ABSORBED DELIVERY/HANDLING CHARGES ALL OVER MALAYSIA
VIA COURIER PER UNIT:-
WEST MALAYSIA: RM25.00 (ABSORBED)
EAST MALAYSIA: RM35.00 (ABSORBED)
ONLINE PRICE:RM1,780.00 (DELIVERY/HANDLING ABSORBED)
ORDER NOW: 016-2572869(FADHLAN)(CALL/TEXT/WHATSAPP/TELEGRAM/WECHAT/LINE)
RED WING CLASSIC WORK BOOTS 8INCHES BROWN
INSPIRED BY:MOCASSIN (MOC TOE)
OTHER NAME:THE ORIGINAL IRISH SETTER
LEATHER TYPE/NAME:ORO-IGINAL LEATHER
CRAFTMANSHIP: HANDCRAFTED SINCE 1905
OUTSOLE:TRACTION TRED CUSHION CREPE WEDGE
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:MADE IN USA
CARE PRODUCTS:BOOT OIL, LEATHER PROTECTOR
SHIPPING WEIGHT:3KGS (ESTIMATION)
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE WELCOME
LEAD TIME (UPON PAYMENT CLEARANCE):
EX-DISTRIBUTION CENTRE:3-6 WEEKS
ORIGINAL BRAND NEW
T AND C APPLIES
NOW ACCEPTING MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AND PAY PAL JUST MENTION YOUR MODEL, SIZE AND QUANTITY FOR
PROMPT STOCK CHECK.
P/S:APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT. WE DREAM AND MOVING
FORWARD TO HAVE THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF ORIGINAL
RED WING PRODUCTS IN ASIA. APPRECIATE
YOUR SUPPORT TO A HUMBLE
HOMEGROWN GLOBAL BRAND IN THE MAKING...BIGANDSMALL
The 877 is the iconic Red Wing boot. First
introduced in 1953 as a sport boot, this classic
has been worn by millions of America%u2019s
construction sites or in the farm fields. The
style is purpose-built with premium Red Wing
Oro-iginal leather, Goodyear welt construction, a
white Traction Tred sole and triple stitched
THE HISTORY BEHIND THE STYLE
This boot is one of the two key styles that
elevated the Red Wing brand to worldwide renown.
The 875 and 877 were made with russet colored
leather, tanned by using the sap of sequoia bark.
The process yielded a rich color that was very
close to the coat of an Irish Setter hunting dog.
These boots provided excellent arch support, and
had a light, cushion crepe sole. The 877 was
introduced first and the 875 would quickly follow.
They became an overnight sensation among hunters
and workers alike. Together the 875 and 877 became
Red Wing's most widely recognized boots and icons
for the brand. Sponsors
Please email payment/transfer slip through below mediums enable us to process your order urgently; EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
PREFERRED DELIVERY METHOD
-City Link Express
-J & T Express
- We strive to be one of the most recognized, reputable and reliable online store in Malaysia.
- While we subscribe to the above, we shall have no liability to the buyer for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes).
- We ship internationally except to Israel and Nigeria, we do not ship on collect terms or to third party accounts. Additional fees such as import fees, custom fees, taxes, brokerage fees, and handling fees are beyond our control and responsibility.
Kindly check your products ordered wisely as all sales are to be deemed final upon confirmation. Currently we do not practise any Refund Policy.
However we still have limited time warranty for all of our products against; -manufacturer's defects
-delivery error (model, size and color).
Products that fall under above category can be returned and exchanged accordingly subject to our Return And Exchange Policy.
OUR RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Cost of return and exchange reshipment will be borne by the buyer.
- Products to be returned within 3 days upon received. Any request for return and exchange beyond the period might not be entertained.