Product ID : 220004769
Model / SKU : Safety Shoes
Conditions : New
Warranty : 1 Month(s)
RED WING LIFESTYLE MOC TOE BOOTS 6INCHES SAGE MOHAVE
LEATHER TYPE/NAME:SAGE MOHAVE LEATHER
LEATHER TYPE:FULL GRAIN WATER RESISTANT LEATHER
FASTENING:LACE UP FRONT
CONSTRUCTION:GOODYEAR LEATHER WELT
CRAFTMANSHIP: HANDCRAFTED SINCE 1905
OUTSOLE:TRACTION TRED CUSHION CREPE WEDGE
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:MADE IN USA
CARE PRODUCTS:BOOT OIL, LEATHER PROTECTOR
SIZES: D 7-12,13
SHIPPING WEIGHT:3KGS (ESTIMATION)
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE WELCOME
LEAD TIME (UPON PAYMENT CLEARANCE):
EX-DISTRIBUTION CENTRE:3-6 WEEKS
ORIGINAL BRAND NEW
CASH BEFORE DELIVERY/COLLECTION
ORDER NOW: 016-2572869(FADHLAN)(CALL/SMS)
NOW ACCEPTING MAJOR CREDIT CARDS & PAY PAL
PLEASE PROVIDE US YOUR MODEL, SIZE, QUANTITY & DELIVERY LOCATION FOR IMMEDIATE STOCK CHECK & SPECIAL QUOTE.
P/S:APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT. WE DREAM AND MOVING FORWARD TO HAVE THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF ORIGINAL RED WING PRODUCTS IN ASIA.
The 8139 is modeled after the original 875 work boot style that made Red Wing famous. The 6” moc toe style is classic Red Wing work with Sage Mohave leather, white Traction Tred sole, triple stitched quality and Goodyear welt construction.
THE HISTORY BEHIND THE STYLE
Red Wing’s Classic Work boots were designed and built to withstand the daily rigors of the work day on the farms and in the factory. The lightweight crepe sole featured a minimal tread design to reduce the mud that would cling to a farmer’s boots but still provide the underfoot comfort the work day required. Red Wing would brand the crepe sole as The Traction Tred sole. These classic boots featured a moc toe design. The name came from the word moccasin, the Algonquian Indian word for shoe. This combination of the u-shaped moc toe leather upper and the white crepe sole would become the iconic boot style for the Red Wing brand. It is one of the oldest Red Wing styles and a best-seller.
Please email payment/transfer slip through below mediums enable us to process your order urgently;
PREFERRED DELIVERY METHOD
-City Link Express
-J & T Express
- We strive to be one of the most recognized, reputable and reliable online store in Malaysia.
- While we subscribe to the above, we shall have no liability to the buyer for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes).
- We ship internationally except to Israel and Nigeria, we do not ship on collect terms or to third party accounts. Additional fees such as import fees, custom fees, taxes, brokerage fees, and handling fees are beyond our control and responsibility.
Kindly check your products ordered wisely as all sales are to be deemed final upon confirmation. Currently we do not practise any Refund Policy.
However we still have limited time warranty for all of our products against; -manufacturer's defects
-delivery error (model, size and color).
Products that fall under above category can be returned and exchanged accordingly subject to our Return And Exchange Policy.
OUR RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Cost of return and exchange reshipment will be borne by the buyer.
- Products to be returned within 3 days upon received. Any request for return and exchange beyond the period might not be entertained.
Average Product Rating
0.0 stars out of 5
Share your thoughts with others
Write a review
Only buyers who purchased the product may leave a review