Works Engineering Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator can be remotely mounted on ANY application that utilized a return hose. This unit is capable of supporting enough fuel flow for engines in excess of 1000 horsepower, and is ideal for forced-induction engines since it is boost dependent (1:1 ratio).
• CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
• Interchangeable discharge ports match regulator output to output of any fuel pump
• Adjustable from 20 psi to maximum fuel pump capacity
• Maintains stable fuel pressure at high-horsepower levels
• Sensitive adjustment allows setting of optimum fuel pressure
• Service hole in regulator perfect for pressure gauge installation or as a feed for nitrous system or additional injector setup
• Mounting bracket included