XFHL Plant Essential Oil is suitable for all users. However, caution required for special cases below:
1) Do not apply to an open wound. The inflammation area without an open wound can apply.
2) Do not apply to the waist area when having menstrual periods. Other body areas are fine.
3) Do not use if skin sensitive or allergic to alcohol.
4) Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
5) Do not use on an infant of 2 years old and below. Dilute and use with cautions for 5-6 years old children.
6) Use with caution for patients with heart diseases and high blood pressure.
7) Use with caution for patients with surgical screws.
8) Do not use in a patient with pus and infection.
DIRECTION FOR USE
STEP 1 Spray 5 - 8 directly onto the area with pain, and spread evenly using the bottom of the bottle.
STEP 2 Cover the sprayed area with plastic wrap. Remove the plastic wrap after 20 - 30 minutes.
STEP 3 Tap lightly or massage on the plastic wrap for 5 - 10 minutes to assist in absorption into the skin.
Remove the moisture excreted from the skin using a tissue. Avoid having it to absorb back into the skin for better effect.
Pos Laju, Easy Parcel & Ninja Van
Subject to individual product