YoYa Toys Handheld Water Game 2 Pack Set of a Fish Ring Toss and a Basketball Aqua Arcade Toy in 2 Compact Mini Retro Pastime for Kids and Adults in a Gift Box
Do you remember that amazing and so fun Water Ring Game that you couldnâ€™t stop playing as a child?
- KEEP YOURSELF ENTERTAINED: With the Handheld Water you can keep yourself entertained for hours! It is a perfect way to pass your time in waiting rooms, long queues and when you are taking a break from work or studying. It is very fun and playing with it will get you hooked. You will want to have it in your hands and pressing those buttons all the time. The fun is everlasting!
- 2 DIFFERENT WATER GAMES: Did you grow up playing the Fish Ring Toss Game or the Basketball one? Well, now you can play both. Miss your 90s toys? This pack consists of both these games to make you feel more nostalgic than ever. And since the Water Games will be 2, you can share them and play or compete with a friend. You can even teach your kids how to play this Game that was part of your childhood.
- TAKE IT WITH YOU EVERYWHERE: Both Handheld Water Games are as big as your hand. To be more precise, their dimensions are 2.5x3.25 inches. They are extremely lightweight and compact so you can take them with you everywhere you go. Put one in your bag or in the big pocket of your jacket and take it out whenever you feel like keeping your fingers busy. What a practical size!
- GREAT WAY TO RELIEVE YOUR STRESS: The Handheld Water Game is not only fun, but it can also be very useful in cases of stress and anxiety. Whenever you feel your stress taking the best of you, donâ€™t panic. Instead, start playing with the Fish Toss or the Basketball Water Game. It is a great way to relieve your stress and calm down. So if you tend to get stressed, a Water Game is what you need!
- THE PERFECT TOY FOR ALL AGES: It doesnâ€™t matter how young or old you are. If you are 5 years old and above, then the Handheld Water Game is perfect for you! It is easy to play and challenging at the same time. One great thing about it is that it doesnâ€™t need batteries or charging. The two buttons simply create an airflow, which propels the rings and the tiny balls. It is simple yet fun!