New Zealand Honey Co. Raw Manuka Honey Blend | 8.8oz / 250g
â€“ is an independent organization. The association holds all members accountable to the highest standards and the grading levels they set. The association conducts random testing to ensure these are maintained. New Zealand Honey Co. is a licensed UMFHA member with
â€“ it is illegal to import honey into New Zealand, so everything we harvest, pack and sell is 100% genuine New Zealand Manuka honey
- Our Manuka honey is produced by bees foraging nectar from the native Manuka plant, a scrubby tree that is indigenous to and is abundant across New Zealand. The small white flowers of the Manuka tree bloom during spring and summer in New Zealand and this is the time of year when the bees collect the nectar and produce the honey. Our hives are located around the Wanaka Lake regions of the South Island.
- Manuka honey is a complex honey with a herbaceous flavor that has undertones of caramel, with a clean fresh finish and a moderately bitter taste. This honey has a very smooth, pleasant texture; thick, almost chewy and fudge-like in consistency. The honey can range from being a dark cream in color to a dark brown, and anything in between.
â€“ all our honey is independently tested and meets, at a minimum, the requirements set by both the New Zealand Government - Ministry of Primary Industries (MPI) and the UMF Association,,
New Zealand Honey Co. is proudly 100% New Zealand owned and operated
We have a three-generation family history of beekeeping and an expert apiarist in the Central Otago region of New Zealand. We partner with the very best beekeepers to ensure our source and supply chain is managed throughout and that the honey produced is of the highest quality possible. Our long-established relationship with many of the high-country farming stations and the local communities of the Central Otago and Canterbury regions of New Zealand has meant that we have access to some very remote and incredibly special locations for our bees to forage.
We are a qualified and accredited UMF member, meaning we achieve strict quality and purity standards set by the New Zealand government and the UMFHA (Unique MÄnuka Factor Honey Association).B07DZVJX8Y
@In case of product defect@
1. Send about 5 photos of clear product defects to the seller.
2. Products are inspected before shipment, so defects due to artificial damage can be accurately identified.
Please don't make a mistake and return/exchange request.
3. Please apply for defect/exchange within 3 days after receipt of the product.
4. If you return a product due to a buyer's change of heart, the buyer must place the product directly in the USA.
5.For further inquiries, please leave it on the seller's bulletin board.
Thank you and stay safe. lalamall~