ZKAccess systems are built on flexible, open technology to provide management, real-time monitoring, and control of your access control system- all from a web browser. Simply download one instance of our free Windows-based v5.3 software (on a customer’s computer or ZKAccess InBridge appliance) and then manage the software from any computer’s web-browser which has administrative rights.
C3-100’s versatile design features take care of present and future needs with ease and efficiency. It is one of the most rugged and reliable door controllers on the market, with a multitude of built-in features.
Be sure to inquire about ZKAccess options which can further reduce your C3 installation time and labor, including:
1) Power over Ethernet (12V 2A)
2) InBridge Server (Single-purpose management appliance with pre-loaded software)
3) Wireless Bridge (up to 300-foot range)
- Over-current protection, over-voltage protection, and reversal protection for the power supply and all of the input and output terminals
- Reliable network system of controllers using either TCP/IP or RS-485 Serial communication
- Supports different Wiegand formats, and connects to ZK readers as well as HID, Mifare, and generic ID card readers
- Connects with a variety of electric locks, sensors, exit buttons, alarm devices, and indicators
- Can be integrated with other security systems such as CCTV, Intrusion Detection, Fire Alarm Release, and elevastor Control for total security system. Directly compatible with ZK’s biometric reader controllers.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive programming with ZKAccess Software
- System management by browser from client PC’s. No need to install software on each client
- Programming of special logic between doors is set up with simple pull down menus. No special scripts or code is required.
- Management software allows indication of real-time door status and remote commanding of door open/close state. Alarm conditions such as forced open and extended open alarms are reported.
- Advanced access control capabilities are built into the hardware, including anti-passback, Dual and multi-Card Authentication, and Duress Mode.
1 x C3-100 Access Control Panel (30K Cards, 100K Log)
- 1 x 12V 3A Switching power supply with battery charger in Metal Casing (ZKPSM030B)
- 1 x 12V 7Ah Backup battery (PBB001)
- 1 x IN Keypad with RFID Reader (KR602E)
- 1 x OUT RFID Weatherproof Reader (KR601E)
- 1 x Magnetic Contact (AMC001)
- 1 x 600lbs EM Lock (DEM005)
- 1 x Emergency Break glass – Green (DBG005)
- 1 x Exit Push button – Big (DPB001)
- 1 x Buzzer
- 10 x Proximity card (DPC001 / DPC002)
- Time Attendance software (ZK Access); TCP/IP & RS-485
- C3-100: 1 IN, 1 OUT (max 2 readers); Total package weight 8kg
- Kocom 1 to 1 Intercom x 1set
Smart Home Alarm offers the following commercial home security system installation services:
- Smart alarm
- Card access
- Electric fencing
- Barrier gate system
- Face ID
* Free home evaluation, the price is reasonable.
The company also applies for the following network services for customers free of charge:
For more information, please visit our website and call:
Ms Mei Lin H/P:016-2332232 ( Call / Whatsapp / SMS )
Mr Randy H/p:012-2133118 ( Call / Whatsapp / SMS )
Office : 016-2188828
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated @ 10/18/2018 1:24:09 AM
Last Updated @ 5/28/2019 4:26:31 PM